2018 Buick Enclave

Handles and maneuvers well

by from Dallas Texas on November 14, 2017

Wife’s car and she loves it. Large enough to have passengers but not too large to handle in tight congested placed

Reliable, comfortable car.

by from GALIVANTS FERRY on October 13, 2017

I enjoyed driving this car. luxury and performance with room for a family. good for daily commute to work or vacation.

My favorite vehicle ever!

by from Plano, TX on November 11, 2017

This car was made for me. It is perfect, both in performance, looks, and comfort. I purchased the Buick Enclave Avenir. I saw it originally at the State Fair of Texas, and had to see one in person. Made numerous trips to the dealership until one finally arrived on October 31st. Once I saw it, I had to have it and we took it home with us that night.

Our Expert Review: 2018 Buick Enclave