2018 Enclave

4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

Our Third Enclave

by BentJay from Pepper Pike, OH on December 9, 2017

We owned a 2008 and a 2012 Enclave. Our 2018 Avenir Enclave is a great leap upward in terms of safety, technology, quietness and design. I especially like that the car defaults to fwd, though awd is selectable or automatically engaged. We ordered the Avenir to get the full suite of safety features and, as we get older I'm glad we have them. The car is almost eerily quiet and, though it feels more spacious, it also feels lighter and nimbler. The Avenir-specific interior and the subtle 'pepperdust' exterior bring this car to the luxury level and, IMHO exceeds most other 3-row suvs.

Buick aimed high...almost hit the mark

by Trainer from Charlotte, NC on March 28, 2018

This car is attractive but rather plain jane, styling is bland. Interior looks good but lots of plastic used. Seats are NOT great. You sit on the bolsters and they have hard sensors in them. Drives well but auto stop is terrible.

very nice vehicle to drive

by gray hair from alberta on February 9, 2018

this vehicle handles very well.has very good visability.has very nice interior comfortable to sit in, lots of leg room. ,so far have not had any problems of any sort.

BEST FOR ALL MY NEEDS

by Rusher from St. Joseph, Mo. on May 2, 2018

The 2018 Buick Enclave Premium checks off all the boxes for style, comfort, space and overall performance. The redesign for 2018 brought this model back to respectability, and then some. First of all, the interior space is tops for the midsize brand, providing plenty of room for the golf clubs for our foursome with the 3rd row seats down, while also allowing lots of legroom for the 2nd seat passengers. The 2018 Enclave is promoted as a great family vehicle, but offers plenty of enjoyment for my wife and I whose kids have left the nest. The interior is well done with very comfortable seating throughout the cabin, including easy 3rd row access. The 2018 model is much easier to look at than the previous Enclaves, which were more tank like in appearance. The 2018 is lighter also, but added a few inches in length to it's frame, thus providing extra room inside. It is sleek, luxurious, and handles quite nicely on the open road. The 310 horsepower V6 is very capable, and the new Enclave handles all the bumps with ease. Possibly the best feature with the 2018 Buick Enclave, is the quiet cabin area, which has gotten extra seals in the door jams and acoustic glass. I test drove the infiniti QX60 and the Buick Enclave provided more of what I was looking for in my next new vehicle purchase. The QX60 is luxurious and handles pretty well, but lacks the space that I require, not to mention that Infiniti could not match the great deals available through the Buick dealership. I would recommend looking into this new model for your next purchase. You might be pleasantly surprised how far Buick has come in the midsize suv market. It has the looks, the comfort and space, all the luxury features, and one of the best values anywhere.

beautiful, powerful and reliable

by CarrAC from COLONIA on May 3, 2018

This car exceeded my expectations. I always thought of a Buick to be an old man's car... I've owned plenty cars in my life but this one is yet my favorite. (Never thought I would say these words lol) I strongly recommend this car to anyone who wants an upscale car for a great value. I'm a happy customer.

New Buick

by Berna from IL on May 1, 2018

Needed a SUV that seated 7. This vehicle is very comfortable and has a very nice interior. Love the new look of the Enclave and the bigger wheels that come on the premium model. The only negative I could find is that I was not able to put adaptive cruise control on this without purchasing the Avenir model and I hated the interior color on that model and their are no options for changing that.

1K mile review

by Driving 850 from Yonkers, NY on July 21, 2018

Love this SUV. Comfort. Style. Very, very nicely done GM. I went from the 2012 Traverse to the 2015 Traverse to the 2018 Enclave. With only a month ownership I?m very happy with my choice. All three rows are comfortable. Premium edition. Every safety feature offered. Not cheap but I felt worth the extra money over the Traverse. Paid @4900 upfront 550/mo 36mos

Handles and maneuvers well

by Short trips around tiwn from Dallas Texas on November 14, 2017

Wife’s car and she loves it. Large enough to have passengers but not too large to handle in tight congested placed

Love my enclave

by Enclavelovers from Waltham,ma on December 30, 2017

Luxury look & ride ....everything I had hoped for & more.... it's a welcome change from our minivan with the same great seating

Very Disappointed in 2018 Enclave-Premium & Avenir

by Uncle Ted from Ohio on February 25, 2018

I have owned 3 Enclaves (2008,20012,2014) .I have driven the 2014 for 4 years because it is such a great car and I was waiting for the 2018 update . I am very disappointed in the 2018 Enclave. The heated and cooled seats in the Premium and Avenir are unusable do to a rigid piece in the side bolsters that create serious pressure points on each hip . This problem was evident after a 15 minute test drive . It appears that a piece of tubing comes up into the bolster and creates a hard spot which one can easily feel when pressing on the seat bolster .. Seats are 2-3" narrower than my 2018 . I briefly considered the Essence which had different seats but Buick restricted the equipment options which made that model unacceptable . Wheel options were not available .A buyer was restricted on Premium trim to the wheels specified . Not customer friendly . The interior and dash had limited functionality with heater and A/C controls down very low in the middle of the dash with printing so small you could hardly see them. The Buick Enclave brochure should be called the AVENIR brochure .Little reference to and explanation for the other Enclave trim levels.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5