2019 Buick Encore consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Encore Buick
Explore the 2019 Buick Encore
Shop the 2019 Buick Encore

Nice small suv

The interior is spacious, Beautifully styled interior. The exterior is nicely styled. The middle console is small. The infotainment center is easy to use once you learn how.

Most comfortable car I've ever own. And most featu

Love this SUV just big enough for a grandma. Wanted different color but it's all good. I'll have to take a course on all features. I'm willing!

3.3

Airbags and brakes failed in accident !

I was in an accident with this vehicle and the air bags never came out. The brakes, I believe failed to work but the dealership told me that if the pedal goes down to the floor, they are still working. Problem is, having to push pedal to the floor caused me to slide down my seat. This caused my body such pain. To this day, I believe my brakes and airbags failed to work.

Best car for my money

I love my encore. Comfortable and stylish. Handles very nice and looks great. I’m so happy with my purchase. Lots of perks on car and buying a new one.

1.6

Worst SUV I have ever bought.

My vehicle is horrible. I have defect tires. Seats are not comfy. You can hear noise with the windows up. No CD player. I can't play my music. CDs are still sold. I have had about 8 GM vehicles. This one is the worst. I'm going to get a Toyota next. I have been loyal to GM since I was 19. Hate it.

Good Buy

Good value for the money spent. Meets the need of my daily commute and solid SUV. the acceleration is good. I really like the looks of this car.

Best Car I’ve Owned to Date

The car overall is great! It’s comfortable, had a great color, and all of its functions work amazingly. Definitely would recommend. This is a car that can and will definitely last.

Not going to win a race but my daughter loves it

Great entry level small suv. The engine is a bit underpowered for this vehicle. It does ride nice and feels solid on the road. Lots of safety features for the money and good overall styling. My daughter loves it and I am hoping it will last through college.

Love the Buick Encore

Just got my Buick Encore few days ago it’s used 2019 I really love it n the gas mileage is awesome n I use mine for taking my mom places n working

Loved this car!!!!

Had to turn in my lease and we downsized to one car which my husband had leased for 3 years. I will get rid of the Tucson as soon as I can and get back to an encore.