Skip to main content

Explore the 2021 Buick Encore GX
Shop the 2021 Buick Encore GX
2.0

Terrible

This has been a horrible experience. Alicia‘s car my check engine light was on seven months later, and nobody could explain to me why I was on. I took it to several dealerships and I would’ve had to order a part. They finally called the recall and I got my part now I’m having problems with my brakes, my system blanked out on me like it was a video game while I was driving I would not recommend this car .

Big J

Had bought the 2021 Buick encore gx AWD brand and up to this point I've had 0 problems with the car. Handles great and get pretty much get in to any tight spot that bigger vehicles would have a hard time on doing.. Great on gas I save tons of money on gas alone so that by it's self is a huge plus.! I'm a big person being 6'3 and I have no problems sitting comfortably in the drivers set - of course my set has to be all the way back so can't have anyone sitting behind me unless they wanna get squashed.!! Sharp little car that performs pretty great and being from WI it actually drives pretty great on bad winter roads with the AWD on.. My overall view of this car since I bought it new is that it's an excellent car that most definitely can be trusted very reliable and once again you can pretty much fit into any small space and making tight u turns is a breeze for this car..!! Perfect car for City driving I'm happy I went with this car. Being a bigger person and being 6'3 I was pretty surprised at how comfortable I was driving this small compact SUV...

4.0

Make sure you ride in it and if you're short be ca

Yes and no if you're short and try to get out of the car your leg hits a little piece of molding that is below the door so if you're 5'1 you got bruises on the back of your leg also there's a little trim piece underneath the hood so if you're going to be Stones it's going to damage that trim piece all the time you have to take the whole thing off to paint it is very hard to reach the handle on the passenger seat is way back we had a Buick before was much more comfortable 2014 encore convenience I am not near a satisfied with this one as I was the other one

Love my Encore Gx

My car was certified with 12,000 miles , just like new! I had been driving Park Avenue’s and a Buick LaCross which I loved. My encore GX doesn’t have all of the amenities of my LaCross but it has some fun things I didn’t have on my cars.I love setting up high and how the GPS works with my apple phone. I love how I can just swing my foot under the car to open the back hatch and how easy it is to load and unload my groceries etc. much easier than the trunk of my car! I also love that is a Buick and that I was able to find what I was looking for at my favorite dealership. Plus it’s really cute and easy to drive and park! I’m very happy with my new to me 2021 encore GX.

Highly Recommend.

Attractive, well built. Performs well with the 1.3L Engine. Excellent gas mileage. Averaging 32-34 mpg. Quite, with a good ride, yet still handles well. Brakes are a little touchy but work well. Very reliable. No problems thus far. Good value. Would highly recommend.

New and I like it.

I drive a LOT and my Crosstrek was a reliable vehicle, but the seat was uncomfortable. Test drive the Buick. The seat was very comfortable and the price was right for an AWD car.

3.0

Not what it appears to be

Loud, horrible on gas, compacted on inside, no extra warranty perks at purchase besides the basic ones, WiFi weak, onstar only free for 1 month, no free remote start, no secure lock on gas door, no remote trunk release DISAPPOINTED

Encore GX great car, very happy

Ride and comfort great, love mirrors, rear camera on always is perfect, quiet ride, style impressive, information screen very easy to use and shows you everything ,would recommend and would buy same vehicle again

Great Ride

It's been 24 hours but the car is great. I'm still learning all the bells and whistles- love the safety options and today used the front camera just ot be sure I could clear the car in a tight space. It was awesome.

Encore, Encore, Encore GX!

I’ve owned two (original) Encores 2015 and 2017. I really like the styling of the GX over them. The car is comfortable, quiet and stylish. I think the power is adequate, and the CVT transmission is a good match to the engine…smooth, no drama. I wish there were more cars on the lot with the beige interior; that ups the interest inside over the all-black which I have. With all the rebates and incentives available from Buick/GM the Encore GX can be a really great value! I’ve been getting about 33 mpg around the city. Love the wireless Apple CarPlay. It works more consistently than the previous set up which I had to plug in to usb. This one also has USB-C ports front and rear. The GX is an improvement in every way over the Encore (which I’ve enjoyed) and I can’t imagine that regular Encore sales will drop as folks realize the upgrade.