2021 Buick Encore GX consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Buick Encore GX
Shop the 2021 Buick Encore GX
4.4

New and I like it.

I drive a LOT and my Crosstrek was a reliable vehicle, but the seat was uncomfortable. Test drive the Buick. The seat was very comfortable and the price was right for an AWD car.

3.1

Not what it appears to be

Loud, horrible on gas, compacted on inside, no extra warranty perks at purchase besides the basic ones, WiFi weak, onstar only free for 1 month, no free remote start, no secure lock on gas door, no remote trunk release DISAPPOINTED

Encore GX great car, very happy

Ride and comfort great, love mirrors, rear camera on always is perfect, quiet ride, style impressive, information screen very easy to use and shows you everything ,would recommend and would buy same vehicle again

Great Ride

It's been 24 hours but the car is great. I'm still learning all the bells and whistles- love the safety options and today used the front camera just ot be sure I could clear the car in a tight space. It was awesome.

Encore, Encore, Encore GX!

I’ve owned two (original) Encores 2015 and 2017. I really like the styling of the GX over them. The car is comfortable, quiet and stylish. I think the power is adequate, and the CVT transmission is a good match to the engine…smooth, no drama. I wish there were more cars on the lot with the beige interior; that ups the interest inside over the all-black which I have. With all the rebates and incentives available from Buick/GM the Encore GX can be a really great value! I’ve been getting about 33 mpg around the city. Love the wireless Apple CarPlay. It works more consistently than the previous set up which I had to plug in to usb. This one also has USB-C ports front and rear. The GX is an improvement in every way over the Encore (which I’ve enjoyed) and I can’t imagine that regular Encore sales will drop as folks realize the upgrade.

1.9

Worst car experience I’ve ever had

My first new car and it has been in service 23 days out of the 26 I’ve owned it. Buick can’t figure out what is wrong with it. 3 cylinder engine terrible first the catalytic converter was faulty. Now it’s the turbo

4.4

My first time owning a Buick Encore GX

I really liked this car when I tried it out, so I bought it. Now that I have driven it more, I hate the way it drives! It is sooo sloppy. I can be driving down the street and all of a sudden it will sharply veer off course and I have to really work to get it back straight. It actually scares me to drive this car!!!

2.1

Has too many defects

Loved this SUV until i was jolted forward almost hitting my head on the stearing wheel and "service engine soon" light came on. The shop has had my car more than I drove it! And now another "check steering wheel" light is on! Ugh!!

4.3

NEW THIS MONTH

I LIKE THE AMENITIES A LOT AND SO FAR I LOVE THE CAR. REASON FOR 4 STARS INSTEAD OF FIVE IS IB HAVE NOT HAD ITLONG ENOUGH

This a fun car to drive.

I was really impressed with the quiet ride, comfortable. It is easy to park and gets great gas mileage. Really impressed with all the tech and easy to use.