2016 Buick Envision consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Envision Buick
Explore the 2016 Buick Envision
Shop the 2016 Buick Envision

WOW, just WOW

So,we have a 14 Traverse and wife wanted smaller SUV.We were gonna get an Esape Titanium,but happened across this tiny gem of Envision PREMIUM II. Great ride,the amenities are many,loved AC seats in the heat with sunroof open.phenomenal ride,yes,gas mileage not as good as hoped,better than my Traverse though.Gove this title guy a try,4cul turbo is a go,and it hugs the curves!!!!

4.4

My first

Quite the learning curve with all the technology. Taking a drive is most enjoyable. Looking forward for a road trip. Especially, with the oversized sun roof 🌞!

4.0

I LOVE MY BUICKS!

RELIABLE, WORTH THE MONEY...THEY LAST A VERY LONG TIME, I LIKE THAT I PURCHASED IT CERTIFIED, YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH A BUICK CAR OR SUV

Cool mid-size SUV

So far I like everything about it except the sun visors. They are too small to effectively keep the sun out in late afternoon. The ride is comfortable and quiet, good pick-up, and okay gas mileage.

3.4

Great car until something goes wrong.

I loved this car, fun to drive, great ride, wonderful safety features. It lives in my garage and seems to like it there. However it doesn't like it outside especially in bad weather. The luggage compartment leaks. I haven't noticed it because it is such a home body,or in this case garage body. The dealer diagnosed it as a leaking sun roof. Apparenty there is a drain tube that is pinched so the roof water gets into the hatch area I was informed that G.M would not take care of it because it was just out of warrenty. This is clearly is a poor quality controll, issue, not abuse or a problem related to use (mileage). Good luck getting Gm to stand behind there product. If you see a red envision on a Toyota used car lot, its probably mine.

My wife and I love the car so far

This car has everything you would need on a vehicle. This car is a very smooth and quiet ride. We are impressed the way it handles on the road. Would purchase from this dealer again. thank you for a great buying experience.

I love my 2016 Buick Envision

This car is beautiful, has great interior, exterior and a lot of Power for the size. It has extras that are unbelievable. Very Happy with purchase!

Love this car!!

We purchased this car about three weeks ago, and we couldn’t be happier with it. It has every option we wanted and so many more. Being partially handicapped, we needed something a little higher off the ground than a sedan, but not too high, with room to put a walker or wheelchair in the back. This SUV is perfect. Very comfortable, with lots of leg room in the front and back seats, and plenty of cargo space. It has a 4-cylinder engine, but plenty of “get up and go.” A very smooth ride, with safety features galore. (Airbags, lane departure warning, blind spot warning indicators, front end collision alert, etc.) We love the keyless entry and start, memory seat position buttons, heated seats, mirrors & steering wheel, and multiple USB ports. We just love everything about it!

Yes , they are the best!

This is a nice car 🚗. I am really happy 😃 with my new vehicle 🚗! You should buy one too! Hope you find a good one too!

4.0

haven't had it long yet

I was pleasantly surprised at the overall room. especially the leg room it has. i was also impressed with the different ports you can plug into.