2018 Envision

4.9 out of 5 starsExterior Styling
4.9 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.8 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

Safest car I've ever driven!!!!

by lucky from Oshkosh, WI on February 22, 2018

I was recently in an unusual car accident where a loose tire/rim from a truck traveling north on an interstate hit the median, became airborne, and bounced in front of me traveling southbound and shot directly into the windshield of my Buick Encore. I truly believe if I was in a different car, I wouldn't be alive today. The car was totaled. Because of the secure feeling I had in the Encore, I stayed with Buick, and purchased a 2018 Envision. I love this car and all the safety features. Thank you to Buick for being my guardian angel with me that night. :)

Great for the price

by SamS from Wilton on May 24, 2018

Since the 2019 model year for this vehicle which changed the transmission and added an on/off switch for the start/stop technology launched in May 2018, I bought one of the 2018 models in April 2018 at a huge $13,000 discount on a loaded model, making it cost less than a loaded Chevy Equinox. As reviews stated, it is quite competitive as a near luxury vehicle. While not as luxurious as a BMW X3 it competes with, at a price point more than $20,000 less than that BMW makes it a bargain. The car has automatic parking (will park the car for you), crash prevention technology, a turbo engine, a nice interior (almost as nice as the BMW but with a few more hard plastics on the lower part of the doors), and drives particularly well. In fact, driving this car and within the hour test driving an X3 I realized both cars handled particuarly well. I don't get the reviews saying it does not handle well. In fact, in testing by Consumer Reports it showed in acccident avoidance the Envision went through the course faster than the BMW X3, Audi Q5, and Mercedes GLC. For a car that "does not handle all that well" it shows at its limits it can actually handle better than the foreign competition. The car was designed in the US and Europe on the South Korean Delta platform, so the fact it was built in China does not bother me. After 2000 miles of troublefree performance I expect to get at least 10 years out of this vehicle. My last GM car, a 2006 Saab 9-3, lasted almost 12 years and just over 170,000 miles when a tree fell on it - I could have easily broken 200,000 on it if the tree had not happened. I expect the same from this vehicle. I am averaging 24 mpg with the turbo 4 and AWD in mixed driving. My old Saab in comparison averaged 26 mpg which was two mpg better, but it was only front wheel drive. For an SUV to only give up two mpg in driving with AWD is not bad at all. The heads-up display showing how fast you are going, the radio station you are on, and if the cruise control is on or off is useful. The digital dashboard can show mapping instructions if you decide to use the main screen in the dashboard for something else, like XM radio. Wi-fi streaming is useful and works well. At only $20 a month for unlimited data usage it is much better than any of the cell phone plans (you get AT&T's network in the car). I have connected only two phones so far but I am told I can connect up to 7 individuals (car only seats 5). Basically, I got this car at a fire sale price since the 2019s were coming in the next couple of weeks. If you can find a 2018 right now (May 2018) you can get a bargain of a lifetime.

Exciting New Vehicle.

by Doug D. from Odessa, FL. on March 31, 2018

We selected the 2018 Buick Envision with a little skepticism, inasmuch as it was manufactured bumper-to-bumper outside the US, and was a four-cylinder vehicle. It has thus far demonstrated very positive quality throughout, and has plenty power for our personal needs. A very classy and comfortable ride for the money in every respect.

I love my new car

by Jason Tutor from Land O Lakes on February 27, 2018

This vehicle is loaded with a lot of features, it is very roomy and has a lot of cargo room. Defiantly a good buy!

Completely satisfied

by Flo from New Creek, WV on March 2, 2018

This is my second Envision, my husband totaled my seven month old Envision and I ordered exactly the same car only in a 2018. I just love all the features this vehicle has. It almost drives itself. Lots of room in the front and back seat area. Can't say a negative thing about it except maybe the price. lol. But it is worth it.

out of 5 starsInterior Design

Love my Envision

by GirlmedkRN from Lexington, NC on July 26, 2018

I owned an Enclave for almost nine years. Buick is my make of choice. I didn?t know the Envision existed when I was internet pre-shopping. My husband and I went to look at a different make, because I wanted something smaller but not as small as the Encore, when I spotted the Envision. I test drove it and immediately fell in love. When I found the specific model I wanted, I had a great experience at the dealer. I love my car. I feel safe and comfortable in my car. It?s stylish too. Thank you Buick for making such a reliable vehicle at such a great price point. I?m one happy Buick owner.

Best Car for the Money feels like a $60K MSRP!!!!

by MK from Illinois on May 28, 2018

The Essence trim level has all the bells and whistles you need. The 2.5 engines performance is smooth and the transmission always makes sure you get the most performance out of the motor while using 87 octane. Don?t expect sports car performance if so than get a Camaro or ATS. The quality and craftsmanship of this vehicle feels about $20K more than the msrp. Ride quality is 1st class and you are just sailing on the Highway. My 1st Buick and I am in my 30?s, Great work GM!!!!!

Car rides very smoothly!

by Brenda Gonzalez from Whitestone, New York on July 3, 2018

The car is a perfect fit for a family. The leg room is very spacious. This Buick/Envision is very comfortable. Everything is button that I am still trying to remember what I was thought.

It's just the right size for me

by #2 packer fan from clintonville, Wi on June 28, 2018

I love imy Envsion!! I could use more hands on storage for kleenex, etc. From the large back-up screen to the reverse vibration in the seat to the multiple adjustable seats, the Envision has nearly every thing I could dream of.

Afforable Luxury

by New Buick Owner from Virginia on July 25, 2018

This car provides the luxury feel of higher end vehicles but without the price tag. design of front end is great and roomy throughout the car.

1 2