2020 Buick Envision consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Envision Buick
Explore the 2020 Envision Buick
Shop the 2020 Envision Buick

My 2nd Buick traded my 2019 Encore for 2020 Envisi

It's been great so far. Will be taking it on a road trip first of June. Bought in Jan 2021. Love the interior styling and comfort. Love the Satin Steel Metallic Color. Would recommend.

Will have to have more time to see how much I will

Great car hopefully will have more to say after I get to be behind the wheel using the car in the future!Happy so far thanks!

Love it, roomy and comfortable.

I am very happy with the Envision. I previously owned an Encore, and I appreciate the roomy interior without feeling like I am driving a large suv.

I have owned Buickā€™s in the past always loved them

If u own a Buick u cannot find another car that rides as smooth as this make if vehicle I have owned one in the past and it was still running even with 275,000 miles on it

Buicks are still top of the line cars!

This Envision is so comfortable, you can sit in it and forget that you are sitting in it. There are so many amenities (depending on your model) that you know that you are now in the future of vehicles standards to come. The dash board has ease of use with the steering wheel controls. OnStar Representatives are on standby with your questions on directions or assistance. Makes you feel safe knowing they are there. WiFi and so much more! Wall Street Journal app and other apps... Okay, we just think this vehicle is amazing.

Comfy, Classy, Safe and Reliable.

Did some research and though our local dealer did not have the more powerful turbo version, we had them locate one for us. I understand the 2021s have the turbo standard on all models. The exterior and interior are what I would call understated classy. The ride is comfortable and surprisingly quiet. All the bells and whistles technically and safety wise. We have experienced rough winter weather, and the Envision's All Wheel.Drive gets through it very well. I suppose for 10 or 15 thousand more you could move up on the luxury scale with Lincoln, Caddy, or Lexus SUVs but for our $$ this Buick is perfect.

Beautiful, drives like a dream and so comfortable!

The Envision is the perfect size with the perfect amount of luxury. With incredibly comfortable seating and plenty of leg room, I'm looking forward to sharing a roadtrip with family and friends. I couldn't ask for anything more in a vehicle.

A Taste of Fine Living

This is truly an amazing car. It's luxurious and practical all in one. The features like heated seats front and back, heated steering wheel make for enjoyable ride when it's cold. The data package is unbelievable. No excuse for bored kids on a trip.

Looked at a lot of models

Was looking for a mid sized SUV that would seat 2 good sized adults in the 2nd row without feeling claustrophobic in my price range. Was beginning to think I would need to cut back on my expectations until I test drove this Buick Envision. It had everything I was looking for and more. Even the color I preferred.

4.4

Second Envision

I enjoy the ride. Have enough leg room. I wish there was more interior color selections. for ex. my interior is beige I wish it was gray or a darker color.