2021 Buick Envision consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.8
Explore the 2021 Buick Envision
Shop the 2021 Buick Envision

Not the Buick I know

I traded my Lacrosse and regret it. Please bring back the lacrosse. I have the base trim 2021 Envision. Buick added driving features and should have paid more attention to comfort. This car rides horribly and I hate it. I don't need lane keep, or crash detect, I prefer a smoother ride and am auto lift Gaye should be on all models. It's a buick and old folks historically are you buyers. If you intend to sell to another generation you left it behind in the Lacrosse that's overseas. I didn't purchase the Terrain due to a large car without Turbo that model year. Mistake. My sister has a terrain a year newer and you put the turbo into it. I miss a V6. My 2016 Lacrosse was the best car I've had, over my Hondas. V6, leather, super comfy and easy to drive and handle. Bottom line. More effort went into looks and buttons and this isn't a Buick to me at all. Buick was comfort first.

It is very soft and comfortable

It is very soft and comfortable, it has a good audio system, the front lights are excellent, the pedestrian and vehicle warning system works well, the price is very reasonable, the interior design is very minimalist and this makes it easy to work with it, the engine is very It gives good power and you have a very good driving feeling with it, its exterior design is very similar to muscle cars, with eight headlights, it is very attractive

Love my 21 envision

I love my 2021 Buick envision so relaxing and what a gorgeous design 🩷 I love all the safety features and turbo 9 speed makes it fun to drive

Nice Ride!

I purchased a 2021 Buick Envision Avenir in March 2021. I think it is a beautiful vehicle inside and out. It is very quiet and provides a nice driving experience. It has a lot of features that would have cost me a great deal more on a competitor's model.

1.0

Envision Avenir made in China is Cheap Quality

Hideous! Worst car I have owned. Multiple system issues and warnings, including an instrument cluster warning that had to be fixed multiple times already. A sensor that was creating another warning. They claim that was hit by something (front end pristine)that I was charged $700 to fix. As someone else said, if you drive in rain or snow, the molding at the bottom of the car gets dirty inside and dirt gets in on the mats. If you open the car and it is rainy, the interior gets a frosting like look. Between the electrical issues and fit and finish, this will unfortunately be my last GM product. I am starting to document all the issues for legal action. Spare yourself, buy something else.

Loving my first Buick

Came out of an Audi Q3 in perfect time. Same performance, but regular gas! Have the Preferred ST AWD w/ Convenience Package. Love the cloth heated seats! Reason for 4/5 stars is basic things like adaptive cruise control & wireless phone charging are N/A unless you spend $10k more on an Avenir. My daughters $30k VW Taos has both standard!! Overall very happy w/ my decision. Getting ~26.5mpg average w/ AWD in mixed city/highway driving w/ lots of A/C in San Diego. Very comfortable & smooth to drive, plenty of power for my needs. AWD is amazing in the rain & snow in the mountains.

3.0

Wonderful car execpt

Great car for ride and performance. But thats where it stops. The wind noise is horrible around the mirrors and door. We have the ST model and the bottom of the doors are destroyed. Buick didn't offer mud flaps and now the paint is gone. So disappointing. Buick isn't helping to fix it. But the dealer is going out of their way to try and find the problems

Any recalls on Buick Envisions

Bottom interior of doors gets dirty all the time,especially in winter but also on a dirt road. I just had my hood pop open while driving ,the latch held but wind was getting underneath it. Thanking fully I was in a 40mph zone.

I made a good choice

We traded our 2015 Cadillac for the 2021 Envision. So far we made a pretty good decision, it’s technically advanced in design and function. The only problem I’ve noticed is the seating. I’m a big man and after driving this Buick, the seats are too narrow and are not very deep. In fact, after an hour they are damned uncomfortable. A smaller person should love this car, not so much for a larger person.

Buick Envison Avenir

Great interior. Great features. 2.0 turbo engine may be a bit small for this vehicle. Cabin is very quiet at all speeds. Overall a very nice car to drive.