2023 Buick Envision consumer reviews

Explore the 2023 Buick Envision
Shop the 2023 Buick Envision
4.0

Emission light default

I just purchased a envision 2023 in Jan 24 have problems with the emission light coming on and it hasn’t gotten better always something else when I take it in after they fix the problem what do I do I like the car how do we fix the emission lights problem?

4.0

More than what its worth

Got the car new i feel this is an undergem The car rides really smooth and the interior's noice cancelling is pretty impressive. Would consider driving if you want something Bougie but over 50k

My Dreamy Ride

I decided on the new 2023 Buick Envision Avenair and I am not disappointed! This car is loaded with all of the cool features and options. I had reservations about the 2.0L engine but after taking a 4 hour road trip and experiencing the performance, I am very happy with it. The large display on the dash, the huge back up camera, the moon roof, the heated and air conditioned seats- are just a few of the reasons I love this car. A big shout out to Joel at McKenzie Motors in Milton and the whole team there!

Glad we chose this SUV vs others.

After researching 4-5 models of SUVs, we decided on this 2023 Buick Envision Preferred ST. This SUV is very comfortable, stylish, has many great standard features and great safety ratings. We currently have a little over 5k miles on it and have driven it on a nine-hour trip (28mpg). We are currently getting 26 mpg, all around. This 2.0 turbo engine is very peppy @228 hp and is very friendly for the do-it-yourself oil change! This is our first SUV, and we think we picked the right one! Black on black with the black rims, it's beautiful, too.

Surprisingly very well all around.

I had almost every car brand you can name of and this 2023 Buick Envision Preferred ST stays one of my favorites list up high. Design in / out one of the best out there (obviously this is my personal take) wireless carplay and design of infotainment system and instrument cluster i like it very much also one of my favorites. Car rides very comfortably, surprisingly roomy and very practical for daily use. Only one thing i can be happier is that maybe little bit bigger engine 2.5 Turbo and another 40-50 HP would make this thing amazing. 2.0 it has enough and get this thing moving well but. Transmission also extremely well and always in the right gear for doesn't matter how you drive. A+A+A+

2.0

Don't buy!

Do not buy this Chinese built piece of junk! Shame on us thinking we were getting something better than our Escape with this Avenir. Does not have lumbar adjustment like it should, the radio sounds "tinny", and worst of all, the transmission will not go into 9th gear unless paddle shifted. And, on top of that, it locked up in 4th gear at 400 miles and had to be reset by stopping and restarting the vehicle. It's at the dealership now and they claim they can't find anything wrong. MPG stinks as we went from 34 mpg in the 2L turbo Escape to 25 in this piece of garbage.We're getting rid of this piece of junk as soon as the title comes in.

Envision Avenir is a best kept secret.

I traded in my Encore GX for the new Envision Avenir. It has everything you need and nothing you don’t want. Love the looks and ride of this car. The only thing I wish it had was a power lumbar for the driver seat. The inline 4 cylinder turbo is adequate, wish it had maybe 25-30 more horsepower. The ride is smooth and the interior is quiet. Wife loves driving this car.

Very satisfied with new Buick. Like the SUV style.

We have had our 2023 Buick Envision Avenir for a month and love it! Color is Cinnabar and it’s beautiful. It is sporty, comfortable and loaded with every bell and whistle. We have driven Buicks for 20 years and have been happy with them. Good car would buy another one.

2.0

Stay Away

Don't know how I got roped into this car. My fault. Have the preferred model for a month (lease)The ride is terrible, I feel every bump and neighborhood is filled with speed bumps. There are no extras on this car. Key Fob doesn't open the rear hatch. No auto start, no heated seats, all plastic inside. No sunroof. Just disappointing in so many ways. I like the look of it and that's it. I'm stuck with it for 3 years. What was I thinking. How can a 2023 vehicle be so poorly thought out. Avoid this car like the plague.

Nice SUV with a lot of features

My wife and I are retired, and wanted to trade our pickup in on a new SUV. With so many models out there, we decided to do a lot of research prior to the test drive. After considering several models from different manufacturers, we decided to look at the Buick Envision and the GMC Terrain. Both of these models were comparable in many ways, but, the deciding factors were the overall looks, the engine and the ride. We found the Envision provided the room, looks, performance and price we were looking for. We opted for the black ST package, and so far, no disappointments.