2006 Buick Lacrosse

This car has never failed me.

by from South Glens Falls, New York on September 17, 2017

Other than the necessary maintenance-oil,tires ,battery-I have had no major repairs oe problems with this car.

The most dependable car I have ever owned

by from South Glens Falls, New York on September 17, 2017

Other than the natural expenses-oil, tires , Battery, for 103000 miles I have had no major problems.

Why didn't I dive a buick all these years!

by from Lansing Michigan on September 12, 2017

This car was an unbelievable car, the style was beautiful the interior was clean and the ride on it is so Smooth! I don't know why I haven't driven a Buick sooner !!
Not Rated Reliability

Owned since new in 2006!

by from Michigan Lover on July 30, 2017

This vehicle has only gotten regular maintenance and new tires! USA all the way! Can't beat the comfort and it drives better than my kid's BMW sedan!

Best value car I ever bought.

by from Roanoke Va on May 5, 2017

I just bought mine yesterday and lucked out when I discovered this car only has 6200 miles and was garage kept. The leather seats, and other features are great.

Very reliable car

by from on May 4, 2017

Aside from minor cosmetic touch up, I had no issues with this car. I had the opportunity of driving out of the city on several occasions, not once did it break down on me. I kept up with routine oil changes on it and washed it regularly, it has served me well and I am sure it will do the same for the next owner who needs it.

Most comfortable and reliable ride ever

by from Jackson, MI on March 19, 2017

The Lacrosse CXS with the sports suspension and handling is the tightest I have ever owned, not to mention a lot of fun with the extra horsepower and torque! The sound dampening panels also made it the quietest ride as well! Super comfy, as pretty much every Buick ever made is, plus the leather interior has held up well with no rips or tears even after 11 years!

06 lacross

by from LEESBURG, IN. on August 21, 2016

this is my 3rd buick the 3800 motor is fantastic great gas mileage they ride so smooth.will only have buick's

BUICK Love it

by from Georgia on September 12, 2013

I love my 2006 Buick Lacrosse, If I had to get another car I would buy the same car and try to find the same color, this car is so comfortable and so much leg room. It is awsome for long road trips.This is the best car I have ever own.!!!!!!!!

Lovin my Buick Lacross

by from Cincinnati on December 7, 2010

This is my second Buick , I recommend a buick if you want a reliable car. I have a Lacross and it is a comfortable car.great sound system, automatic start -up, heated seats and lots more stuff.