2009 Buick Lacrosse

Very dependable and roomy

by from Gainesville, fl. on July 31, 2017

This car was perfect for me and my family. We traveled so many different places throughout the U.S. I even let my brother travel in it back in forth from N.C. to Florida. He loved it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Buickso Give You A Smooth Ride

by from Indianapolis on July 29, 2017

Meets my needs comfortably. I have owned Buick so for the past 10 years. They are roomy, without being too big. The are easy to drive, especially for women! I prefer cloth seats as they stay comfortable year round, and feel especially good on long drives . Sl so, I get good gas mileage.

Good family cruiser

by from MI on June 21, 2017

I got this from my wife's grandparents and it was great. It was smooth and comfortable with adequate power. Man does it have a big trunk. Seats are comfortable. There is room and tethers for 3 car seats in the back. Reliability was good too. I put 104,000 miles on it before I moved on and I planned on going another 100,000 but an other opportunity came along. Great in snow with some snow tires. Decent mileage and very consistent.

Most Comfortable Car To Own

by from Indianapolis on April 5, 2017

Buick give the best smooth ride of ant car that I have owned in 40 years. I have owned several over the years, along with an Olds, Ford, and a Chrysler. There is simply no comparison in the comfort of the car, especially in a Long drive.

Comfort and reliable

by from St. Cloud, MN on January 21, 2016

This car looks and performs like a brand new $30,000 vehicle without the hefty price tag! I am averaging 19 to 21MPG with lots of city driving miles. It handles well on ice and snow. It is the quietest vehicle I have owned in my 45 years of driving! Very roomy with a drop down back seat to allow for extended trunk space. The driver seat has lumbar support and both front seats are heated! Sweet for winter days.

Great car ,quiet and awesome roadtrip car

by from Michigan on April 22, 2013

We bought this as our primary long distance road trip car and it is everything we hoped for. Quiet, smooth ride, and set the cruise control at 65mph and you will get between 30-32mpg all day long.

Most reliable

by from cincinnati,oh on December 20, 2010

Bought it used w/ 14K miles on it. Have always had a Buick Le Sabre and now the La Crosse,very reliable and classy. gas mileage is between 24-26 MPG. around town and 29 highway.

Better styling than earlier Buicks

by from San Antonio on June 16, 2010

I've owned mine for 6 months so I know it pretty well. Good design, luxury interior, good ride and lots of bells and whistles are things I like about the car. The negatives are: It looks like too many other mid size sedans, import or domestic. Mine is white, so I have a genuinely hard time picking it out from others of various makes, say in the parking lot at Walmart. Second neg: Poor gas mileage. My past 4 cars have been Buick Park Avenues and one '05 Le Sabre. All of these provided 30-32 hiway mpg and 24-25 city (actual) with V6 3800 engines. Now I get 24 hiway and 17-18 city with the same engine in a smaller (and lighter?) car. Nevertheless, I like the LaCrosse and proudy show it off to my friends and neighbors.

Buick saves GM

by from canada on May 4, 2010

I have a 2009 Allure CXL Loaded less fog lights, this car will stand beside the best of them, and surpass most...Probably the best value for your dollar luxury car on the market .Including the imports. I would recommend this car if you are looking for a very reliable ,comfortable,quiet,great handling and riding car. The only complaint is the speed rated tire GM supplies .They should have used a high quality touring tire instead...

great car

by from southern Minn. on October 20, 2009

handles great, looks great, great reliability, economical to drive. would buy again. Great dealers to work with and they treat you with respect.