2009 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

2009 Buick Lacrosse
Average based on 6 reviews

Better styling than earlier Buicks

by from San Antonio on June 16, 2010

I've owned mine for 6 months so I know it pretty well. Good design, luxury interior, good ride and lots of bells and whistles are things I like about the car. The negatives are: It looks like too many other mid size sedans, import or domestic. Mine is white, so I have a genuinely hard time picking it out from others of various makes, say in the parking lot at Walmart. Second neg: Poor gas mileage. My past 4 cars have been Buick Park Avenues and one '05 Le Sabre. All of these provided 30-32 hiway mpg and 24-25 city (actual) with V6 3800 engines. Now I get 24 hiway and 17-18 city with the same engine in a smaller (and lighter?) car. Nevertheless, I like the LaCrosse and proudy show it off to my friends and neighbors.

Most reliable

by from cincinnati,oh on December 20, 2010

Bought it used w/ 14K miles on it. Have always had a Buick Le Sabre and now the La Crosse,very reliable and classy. gas mileage is between 24-26 MPG. around town and 29 highway.

great car

by from southern Minn. on October 20, 2009

handles great, looks great, great reliability, economical to drive. would buy again. Great dealers to work with and they treat you with respect.

Great car ,quiet and awesome roadtrip car

by from Michigan on April 22, 2013

We bought this as our primary long distance road trip car and it is everything we hoped for. Quiet, smooth ride, and set the cruise control at 65mph and you will get between 30-32mpg all day long.

Comfort and reliable

by from St. Cloud, MN on January 21, 2016

This car looks and performs like a brand new $30,000 vehicle without the hefty price tag! I am averaging 19 to 21MPG with lots of city driving miles. It handles well on ice and snow. It is the quietest vehicle I have owned in my 45 years of driving! Very roomy with a drop down back seat to allow for extended trunk space. The driver seat has lumbar support and both front seats are heated! Sweet for winter days.

Buick saves GM

by from canada on May 4, 2010

I have a 2009 Allure CXL Loaded less fog lights, this car will stand beside the best of them, and surpass most...Probably the best value for your dollar luxury car on the market .Including the imports. I would recommend this car if you are looking for a very reliable ,comfortable,quiet,great handling and riding car. The only complaint is the speed rated tire GM supplies .They should have used a high quality touring tire instead...