2014 LaCrosse

2014 Buick LaCrosse

2014 Buick LaCrosse

Have you driven the 2014 Buick LaCrosse?

2012 owner now 2014 owner

by value luxury from Memphis on Sat Dec 07 2013

Previous 2012 Lacrosse owner love it but after seeing the 2014 upgrades I traded mine in. Most all the negative reviews on previous model Buick seems to have been fixed or replaced. The interior is the biggest change More comfy seats, better leather, high-res screens for console and dash. loaded with the safety features that really work well. great backup camera on 8" display, customize your driver console is cool, great Bose system. less buttons, better center console, faster hotter seat heaters. folding back seat headrest. the new coco chino color is sort of chocolate and pumpkin. heads up display is also customizable. The ride and handling is pretty much the same. Some tweaking was done. Overall if you like the 2010-13 the 2014 is 10x better and more luxurious interior. Did not see the lux leather version but the new leather version was fine with me. I never had any problems with my 2012 and expect the same reliability with my new Lacrosse. For the value you get a big bang for the buck. and if you need more than 0-60 in 7.7 secs and that's a down side on a sedan. Then what can I say.

Love my vehicle but....

by Fishing1 from Orlando Florida on Mon Aug 08 2016

I got my 2014 Buick LaCrosse Premium 2 in May of 2015 with 14,296 miles on it. I over payed for the car but after test driving it for two days, I wanted it and could`nt get the sales man to drop the price. I love everything about my car except that the air conditioner does`nt seem to work well. I asked the dealership to check it and they say that there`s nothing wrong with it. I really beg to differ. My wife`s Toyota cools her car off in a matter of short minutes while mine takes a while at the 60 degree setting. I really need them to get down to the brass facts about this situation. I was rear ended in October of 2015 and my car has`nt run right since, but I praise the way the rear end is built because if I had not had my seat belt on , I would have been seriously hurt or killed. The rear end of this vehicle withstood a solid hit at 50 mph or more and did not cave in. I would buy another.

I love this car

by 1st time Buick owner from StateCollege, PA on Mon Apr 21 2014

Quiet ride, firm suspension, elegant interior, comfortable seating, excellent gas mileage....just a few of the outstanding features on the 2014 Lacrosse. Safety features abound: collision alert, blind side alert, back-up sensors, lane crossing alert - all enhanced safety features that are well worth the investment. The Lacrosse is everything you could ask for in a luxury vehicle -at a less-than-luxury price point. Smaller trunk space on the hybrid model is the only shortfall, but it still fits 2 sets of golf clubs!

love it

by farmer joe from indpls,in on Wed May 28 2014

I love everything about it. Took a trip to Michigan and was the most smooth ride. Very quiet and excellent gas mileage

Good Value

by Bill of West Chester from West Chester, PA on Mon Feb 24 2014

I have only had the car 3 weeks so far it has proven to be an excellent choice. I chose the e assist 4. For a 4,000 pound vehicle I am getting about 25 miles around town as advertised. It takes regular gas another plus. seats are comfortable car looks good. I'm happy.

So far, so good.

by Big Red from Wisconsin on Mon Jun 02 2014

I recently purchased a Lacrosse Premium II. I previously had a 2013 ATS which was problematic, to say the least. The Lacrosse has the following attributes: superb ride, comfortable seating, luxury interior styling, satisfactory acceleration, great value and hopefully reliable. I have a silver champagne exterior with the chocochino interior.

This Buick is a great car!

by Tomkat from Mayville, WI on Mon Jan 02 2017

Needed a comfortable safe car for our family. The 2014 Buick Lacrosse is a quiet and feels very solid. Everything feels of high quality. I have no complaints since owning this great American car.

amazing car

by bob and christine from huntersville on Sat Jun 14 2014

We were amazed by all the options avalible but it will cost you our window sticker was $46,340. We drove thecCadillac xts and the lacrosse crowd better.

2014 LaCrosse

by lbuckmaster from Nottingham Maryland on Sat Jan 11 2014

This is a really beautiful, comfortable car. It drives so quiet and the seat is really comfortable. The car has all the latest technology- back up camera, sunroof, nav, heated seats, keyless entry. Very roomy inside also.

Is That Really A Buick

by Adrienne from Durham, NC on Sun Sep 28 2014

I bought my Buick LaCrosse in June 2014. I Love my car! When out and about heads turn, people say "That is a beautiful car". Performance is outstanding...you will not be dissappointed with the Buick LaCrosse!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2014 Buick LaCrosse

The redesigned 2014 Buick LaCrosse is comfortable, spacious, quiet and well-crafted, but it's saddled with a few annoying traits.

The LaCrosse is the largest sedan in Buick's lineup and is related to GM's other full-size cars: the Chevrolet Impala and Cadillac XTS. Changes to the LaCrosse for 2014 include updated exterior and interior styling, and new technology. To see the 2014 LaCrosse's specs compared with the 2013 version, click here.

The redesign doesn't change the cars that the Buick LaCrosse competes against, which include the Lexus ES 350, Toyota Avalon and Chrysler 300. To see how these cars' specs compare with the LaCrosse's, click here.

The 2014 Buick LaCrosse starts at $34,460... Read More