2015 LaCrosse

4.5 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

2015 La Crosse

by Lady Di from CT on December 21, 2014

I truly love my new LaCrosse with leather group. Extremely quiet ride, with great pick up when I want to fly on the highway. Smooth ride. All accessories are great. Had On Star before. Love having Sirius XM and hands free calling.Get many compliments when I am out and about...........feel like I am in a commercial, as many are surprised I am driving a Buick. Don't hesitate to buy.

Dad

by Roger from Spfld. Ill. on November 27, 2014

Hood. Without depth perception very dificult. Rear window. Very small. Wiper interupter. Not near as good as 2010 Lucerne I traded in. Over all go bAck to Lucerne. oops. Forgot. Large posts holding roof creats a big blind spot.

Does not recommend this car!!

Big, comfortable, luxurious

by Doc from Dallas area on February 10, 2016

I've had many cars, from sports to the high end luxury models. The LaCrosse is a big, comfortable, luxurious car with lots of tech upgrades and drives (and looks) like more expensive Lexus and Infiniti models. The gas mileage (I have the 3.6L engine) is slightly better than the EPA standard (18/28) as I get 20/30. The only complaints, if I can call them complaints, are that the storage spaces in the front could be larger and more plentiful, the back window might be angled a bit to give better rear viewing (although the review camera picture is very useful), and the trunk could be somewhat deeper (height is okay but depth is not as big as some other cars). Yes, I would recommend this car to others and I am very happy with it.

Great car

by Bob the golfer from Poland, Ohio on April 13, 2015

Love the car, but it has so many bells & whisles it has taken me a couple of weeks and revisits to my dealer to learn to use all of the functions

Cadillac ride for less money.

by Bubba from Austin Tx. on July 6, 2015

My Buick Lacrosse is a real nice car. It is a well built car, nice to look at, rides great, good gas mileage. comfortable, well equipped.

Buick Lacrosse 20196

by Mae from Acton, MA on August 26, 2017

I adored this car! I only gave it up because my lease was up. I had the eassist engine and got great mileage for a full size car and I love all the safety features. My only complaint--smaller trunk space due to the battery for eassist. Good value for a used car.p

Love it!

by James F. from Jackson Tn on July 15, 2017

I haven't owned long but a great looking vehicle inside and out..Extremely comfortable and drives fantastic!

That's a Buick??

by Fist time Buick Owner from Morgantown, WV on April 10, 2015

I have had my 2015 Buick Lacrosse since October 2014, it now has 16,000 miles on it. I am a 25 year old male professional who was looking for a affordable yet classy car to drive, and let me tell you, I have found it. I have had only 1 issue with the Bluetooth mic picking up road noise, as of now it seems the dealership has fixed the problem. Everything about this car is luxurious and really shows that Buick is a game changer in the premium/ luxury car class. Although it could use some additional storage and better temperature controls those are minor problems when compared to the overall quality. The ride of this car is so smooth and quite I can hardly ride/drive other vehicles because I am so spoiled with the quality of mine. I have an AWD model and it goes fantastic in the worst winter conditions. I have had several cars 3 of which were brand new, none compare to this one. I usually trade in when the warranty is up and if Buick continues to produce vehicles at this level of quality and upwards then I will be a Buick customer for many years to come!!

Stay away from 20 inch wheels

by Geno from Carlyle, IL on December 2, 2014

Premium II has 20 inch wheels. Only performance tires fit. They get noisy after wear and are terrible on snow or ice. There is only 2 1/2 inches of tire beyond the rim. My 2002 Park Avenue was much quieter and had a better ride.

Please with it so far...

by pdinfl from Orlando, FL on June 14, 2015

Never thought I would ever own another American car. I haven't had one since the 70's. Then this one came along. Mind you I have kept my Volvo V70 wagon that gets way better mileage. I have not had the LaCrosse long enough to speak on reliability. It however is a beautiful car and really nice to sit in. It actually handles well. The V6 is a gas guzzler though. On the freeway I'm getting about 23 miles. My Volvo will give me 29. I was able to find the Leather Group trim with the BOSE sound system at a great price from Rivard Buick in Tampa. If you are going to buy this car then you have to have this sound system. It makes the ride even more enjoyable. Planning a long drive for early fall. Gonna put some miles on it. The seating is great so I don't anticipate any discomfort. Oh, and the feature of the back seats lying flat is a real plus.

1 2 3 4