1994 LeSabre

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 1994 Buick LeSabre?

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Young guy driving a Buick from Ocala, FL on Tue Mar 27 2012

I had mine when I move from Puerto Rico to Florida 2 and a half years ago. I was not convince at first, but after driving it I notice how nice it rides. I got it with 125,000 miles and now it has 157,000. I spent some money on little things. Like a new alternator (Sound system mess it up) Trotle Position Sensor, Water pump, Computer, Air Compressor and 3 Coils. But the car had never left me on the side of the road and is surprising good in gas. Pretty soon I'm gonna add new shocks and that's about it. All the windows and electronics works perfect. AC is the best!!! I took it last weekend to Miami with my girlfriend and it did the trip with only 100 bucks in gas. My girlfriend call it "The King of the Highway" and she likes to ride in the Buick rather than her 2007 Pontiac Vibe for long trips. I had learn to love this car. Is been on my family for 16 years and I hope to stay with the Buick a few more years...

great riding car

by Spike from on Sat May 14 2011

You'll be suprised by the ride it quiet and smooth very reliable and not a gas guzzler yet has the power you would desire. I had mine for 6 years.

Our Take on the 1994 Buick LeSabre

THE VISITS dwindled into convenient absences marked by excuses moreakin to lies. We grew tired of one another, weary of dancing arounddelicate issues: What is it about blacks? What is it about whites?Rather than answer, we let the casual poetry group die.

That was two years ago, maybe three. It was hard to remember the lasttime I was in the big pink house in Bay Ridge, Md., overlooking theChesapeake Bay. It was a fun destination on any test drive.

That's what driving is all about -- going somewhere to meet somebody,to be someplace. Otherwise, why bother? That was the question nagging atme as I inexplicably pointed the 1994 Buick LeSabre Limited in thedirection of the big house in Bay Ridge... Read More