1999 Buick Lesabre

great for the price

by from covina on August 23, 2017

Very roomy and a great deal. I loved how it has Alot of modern attributes. Needs more trunk space.

Was one of the best cars I ever drove

by from Richland,Wa. on July 19, 2017

As a mother of 3 ages 16,10,5 I must say in all the years I owed my Buick Lasabra it got me to point A to B with no worries one of my best cars hands down.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Buick LeSabre

by from Ottawa Illinois on April 8, 2017

I enjoyed the ride. The car won't let you down. ALL you have to do Is keep it regularly maintenanced

Smooth

by from Indianapolis, IN on April 26, 2011

The 1999 Buick Lesabre is very, very Quite and really has a soft ride. It has been very reliable. I am planning on buying another one someday.

Buick LeSabres ROCK!

by from Goshen, IN on January 2, 2011

The Buick LeSabre has always been my favorite car. I've heard them called the "poor man's Cadillac" but the comfort, smooth ride and power are every bit as good as any Cadillac I've ever been in. I also prefer the cloth seats over leather. The last LeSabre I owned, I drove until it had over 265 thousand miles. They are a great car, have strong engines and are so comfortable. Definitely overall 5 stars.

Best GM car ever built!

by from Chicago on October 30, 2009

Solid, lasts almost forever without issue. Tons of room, Great visability, Very responsive, Buick Luxury.

Favorite car in 34 years on the road

by from Hilton, NY on March 10, 2007

Economical, comfortable, powerful. Handles like a dream yet very responsive steering and brakes. Wheel alignment holds very well and tires wear forever.