1999 Buick LeSabre Consumer Reviews

1999 Buick Lesabre
Average based on 4 reviews

Buick LeSabres ROCK!

by from Goshen, IN on January 2, 2011

The Buick LeSabre has always been my favorite car. I've heard them called the "poor man's Cadillac" but the comfort, smooth ride and power are every bit as good as any Cadillac I've ever been in. I also prefer the cloth seats over leather. The last LeSabre I owned, I drove until it had over 265 thousand miles. They are a great car, have strong engines and are so comfortable. Definitely overall 5 stars.

Best GM car ever built!

by from Chicago on October 30, 2009

Solid, lasts almost forever without issue. Tons of room, Great visability, Very responsive, Buick Luxury.

Favorite car in 34 years on the road

by from Hilton, NY on March 10, 2007

Economical, comfortable, powerful. Handles like a dream yet very responsive steering and brakes. Wheel alignment holds very well and tires wear forever.

Smooth

by from Indianapolis, IN on April 26, 2011

The 1999 Buick Lesabre is very, very Quite and really has a soft ride. It has been very reliable. I am planning on buying another one someday.