2003 Buick LeSabre consumer reviews

side view of 2003 LeSabre Buick
Explore the 2003 Buick LeSabre
4.4

Smooth and Comfortable Ride

This was my first Buick and could not have been happier. 2003 was the design of your (grandfather's buick) which they have updated since then. Smooth ride and smooth shifting make this car perfect for the highway or getting around the city .

Great car

Very reliable vehicle, no major problems at all since I've owned it. Smooth, comfortable ride. The only problem I have with the interior is that the cup holders are very small and don't hold much of anything.

Very comfortable

This car is spacious, I love that the trunk is so deep and has a net told hold groceries. One thing I am very particular about with cars is how comfortable they are for long car rides and the LeSabre is both comfortable and provides a smooth ride. My husband and I prefer to commute in this comfortable luxury car than our newer vehicle.

4.1

Every comfortable car!

Any time someone gets in my car they say how comfortable and roomy it is! I love it, super nice to drive and great for family!

4.3

Excellent Driving comfortable vehicle!

We enjoyed driving this vehicle and personally put 70k miles on it 3 years. It was a wonderful driving car that made many cross continent journeys.

4.4

Safe car and a great driver!

We have loved this car. This vehicle was purchased new by my grandparents, given to my dad and finally given to us. It has never let us down and has given us 183500 miles of great use. Still on the original engine and trans although the trans is needing some work in the future if we decide to keep it for the next 200k.

Reliable and pleasant to drive

I love this car, very pleasant to drive and very reliable even after many tens of thousands of miles. Very spacious, comfortable cruise control, cd/cassette/radio, and just so many nice little features...

4.3

Good strong car

I think the Buick lesabre is the perfect car for a beginner its very spacious,has a good strong engine,very easy to drive and gas lasts long.

4.0

Very Reliable Car

I've had this car for over 10 years, it is the most reliable car I've ever owned. Minimal number of problems, and comfy interior.

4.0

Buick

Buick LeSabre A comfortable riding vehicle with good visibility while driving. Vehicle I purchased was in good shape for the body, and had low mileage for the year. No heated seats, which is a low point, but overall a good vehicle so far.