2004 Buick LeSabre Consumer Reviews

4.4
Average based on 14 reviews

Great Value for comfort

by from Schererville, IN on May 15, 2010

This car has performed with very little repair for over 130,000 miles. It is comfortable even for four passengers. The trunk is large enough for trips, even for holiday with all the extra packages. Only non-maintenance repairs have been for front wheel bearings.

Excellent value

by from Lansing, MI on September 10, 2010

I replaced my park ave ultra with a lesabre. my last lesabre was a 1977. Buick is a solid brand with excellent value. Safe, solid, reliable, comfortable, and everything a vechicle should be

real bang for the $

by from Maryland on November 15, 2011

For all the problems I have had with my last three newer cars, this vehicle stands out as a best bang for the buck.

Best car that I've ever owned.

by from Kansas City Metro Area on January 4, 2016

I drive over 50 miles one way to work everyday and wanted a reliable car with a comfortable ride, good gas mileage, handling and able to get around in winter weather. This car more than exceeded my expectations and I doubt that I will ever find another car that will measure up to it! With regular maintenance and TLC this car will probably last a life time. It currently has over 303,600 miles on it and it still handles and rides as good as the day I bought it. The 3.8 liter motor is the best motor ever made, it just keeps on going as long as you change the oil on a regular basis and perform routine maintenance on the rest of the vehicle. It's a shame that GM quit making the LeSabre, I really don't care for the newer models that they have come out with, they just don't measure up to the LeSabre!

Best car we've owned!

by from Milan Illinois on December 7, 2014

Rides like a Cadillac. Cranks out 20/30 up to 35 mpg on the open road and this isn't a small car. Tranny's starting to shift a little hard but it's been doing that and it has 185k. If/when it goes it will be fixed not scrapped. If I could find another one I'd buy it.

Typical Buick; Above the Standard

by from Edmonton AB on October 24, 2014

This is my fourth Buick, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations as usual. I'm constantly getting complements on how sharp the car looks, even though it's ten years old! And my fuel economy has been much better than what its rated at. I typically get 25 mpg, IN THE CITY! And although it's just a custom, it has a leather interior and aluminum rims, which make it much nicer. The factory stereo is impressive. Very clear and produces bass and treble tones very well. Handles excellently whether in the city or in town. If Buick continues making cars like this, I will never buy another brand.

solid transportation

by from illinois on October 22, 2013

good reliable transportation good gas milaege for a large car make sure you get 2 keys and fobs its expensive to replace them

Buick

by from on October 29, 2013

The car I found was high quality pre-owned vehicle. It has a smooth ride and a beautiful leather interior. The gas mileage is more than I thought it would be, which is a very good thing. It also has heated seats, which is a commodity I have never had and it is definitely helpful in the cold weather with leather. The stereo system is loud but crisp and features both a tape deck and cd player. In the end, very satisfied with the product I drove out in.

great car

by from atlanta ga on September 17, 2013

great car for the money. roomy and great ride. handling a little sloppy but that has to be sacrificed for the ride. 32+ miles per gallon.

I LOVE THIS CAR!

by from Pittsburgh on March 20, 2010

I purchased my Buick LeSabre with 22,000 milse on it.Great ride great looks, i also purchased the celebration edition with all the great options.I wish Buick still made the car i would always drive a lesabre!!!!!!!!