2005 Buick LeSabre consumer reviews

Explore the 2005 LeSabre Buick
Shop the 2005 LeSabre Buick
4.3

Trans trouble

Same problem with the trans. Same as my 1998,2002 and now 2005 trans slips possible the pressure sensor trans would need to be partially dissasembled

Great price and exactly what I need

Low mileage at a low price and reliable couldn’t ask for anything better they were honest on what the car may or may not need and worked with my budget I really appreciate all the help ask for Willy or Santiago !

Most reliable car ever owned.

This car is very easy to drive and very comfortable. I wish they would Buick would build another LeSabre. Great buy and great on fuel.

In my opinion the best car Buick ever made.

This car has so many options. Full sized car that moves like a sports sedan, and 30 MPG. On the highway. The 3.8 liter engine will last forever.

Drove that car over 250,000 miles , sold it.

a very fine automobile. We were very pleased in finding a slightly used car ( on this web cite I believe ). This was our second Buick LaSable .

2.8

Just needs to be done.

Buick. Buick. Buick. If you.really really want people family to start back buying these Buicks. Let's go back to the good old days of Buick. Let's start with what has already been invited. Let's do an four door family sedan space aged interior Jetson in side and than for the kicker let's make it an electric 225 Buick. Call it the brand new Buick electric 225,or.duce n a quarter. This thing will sale like catfish and grits on a Sunday morning.. because the Buick would be totally electric. Mann what a car . 2door . 4door . And condverable. Sales would go through the roof. . thanks again for letting me vent about Buick. Mr.mike.

Best car ever purchased.

Yes it is a 5 star car lot...would recommend anyone who needs a good vehicle and not a lemon.go and talk to owner or sales.

4.0

Good car just not really my style.

Good car. Met needs. A 2005 model. Just need a newer vehicle. Drove well. Looked good. Just an older car. Would get again. Thank you

Still drives like new. No oil or gas problems.

Always have owned Buicks. When Park Ave no longer available, I chose this. Same quality. Still like new. Uses no oil, same gas mileage, 26mpg

Most comfortable car I have ever owned!

Great! Has always been so dependable! So easy to drive and steer. I have also driven on many road trips and have been very satisfied with it.