2008 Buick Lucerne

Nice vehicle

by from on September 10, 2017

Passenger seat does not have an option to rise. The passenger is short and it sits quite low. Otherwise, a good vehicle

Hard driver and it never gave up

by from Williamstown on September 10, 2017

Although I was never a fan of the styling; the car was a beast over the years. It drove very well and was extremely spacious. I think it would have gone to 300K.

Family vehicle

by from Philadelphia, Pa on August 27, 2017

This is one of the most comfortable vehicles that I brought for under $30,0000... Loving it!!!! The rise quality is pretty good gas mileage not so..

Uses car for Transportingfamily

timeless classic with full body comfort

by from charleston wv on August 9, 2017

some people want to bring sexy back, I prefer to bring class back. As a younger driver of this vehicle where an older generation dominates ownership, I came to appreciate their appetite. Comfort and ease of the engagement from the start to stop of the engine has won the Lucerne 5 stars across the board from me. Pot holes go from being deterred to a non issue as this sedan smooths over any bump and heated seats warm the driver and passenger on cool days as well as converting to cooling on hot days. Everyday driving is a luxury because every detail from superficial to mechanical is durable, affordable, dependable as well as cost efficient. Any person, no matter age or preference, will find more then enough to love about this specific Buick!

Not reliable vehicle.

by from Erie, PA on August 1, 2017

Car met all my needs. Had plenty of leg room and space. People wouldn't be so cramped together in the front or back seats. The trim CXL had a lot to offer. It had back up sensors, turn signals in the mirror, excellent sound system and etc.....I highly recommend this vehicle for those that need leg room and space.
Not Rated Reliability

Considering? I didn't want a new car, I like it.

by from Delta, Colorado on July 17, 2017

Had it a year, no problems, not as much room as I'm used to, not as plush either. It did replace a 1988 Crown Victoria. It does handle well, quite responsive. Hard to work on: no room, no drain plug on radiator, battery under back seat. However this is the most I've ever spent on a used car. Hope I'm still satisfied in another year!

Great riding vehicle and very dependable

by from Kings Mountain, NC on May 22, 2017

I've enjoyed the comfort and performance of the car. The only reason I'm selling is I'm wanting to buy a truck.

Comfortable and Smooth

by from on May 15, 2017

This is a big comfortable car. Pretty reliable and long lasting. Not a lot of issues. Not the best or the worst car in the world.

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Saint marys, PA on May 2, 2017

Very reliable car comfortable ride and smooth. Lots of trunk space to store a lot of stuff. The engine is a reliable motor.

Most confortable car I ever owned!

by from Lincoln on April 26, 2017

Great car! We love it so far! It's very confortable and fit all of our needs. We are excited to travel and enjoy the road with this car.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Buick Lucerne