1999 Regal

1999 Buick Regal

$587 - $4,219  MSRP Range
1999 Buick Regal

4.2

Have You Driven the 1999 Buick Regal?

Great Value

by RoadRunner from Minneapolis, MN on Mon Jan 05 2009

I purchased a 99 Buick Regal 3 years ago. It has only required oil changes and gas in this time besides normal wear items such as tires and windshield wipers. I highly recommend this vehicle.

This Car Keeps on Going

by Kevin from San Francisco Bay Area on Sun Jun 29 2014

I purchased this car new 15 years ago from Signer Buick in Newpark Ca. I never owned a Buick before and thought I would try a Regal GS since I thought they looked great. Well, I've never kept a car 15 years but this one with almost 200K on the odometer keeps on going. Other than brakes, a tune up, fluid changes, and an alternator the car is all original. I'll certainly buy another Buick!

The fastest car I have ever own !

by Redboy from Ypsilanti, Mi on Tue Aug 15 2017

I bought this car new and the salesman saw me looking at it and he knew what it would take for me to buy it and that was drive it once .It has been reliable and still runs quiet and its still quick .

SUPER CAR

by RELIABILITY AND ECONOMY MINDED from SC on Fri Feb 02 2007

"Most Reliable Car I've Owned" THIS CAR HAS PERFORMED PERFECTLY. BEST ECONOMY FOR THE SIZE AUTO AND HORSEPOWER. 146000 K MILES AND NEVER NEEDED A TUNE UP, STILL RUNNING LIKE NEW. ORIGINAL 4 WHEEL DISK BRAKES CHANGED AT 131000 K MILES. COMFORT AND HANDLING ARE EXCELLENT. RUNNING ON SECOND SET OF TIRES NOW.

Buick at its best

by Alan from on Wed Sep 22 2010

I liked the style and looks of the car. Buick has been my favoraite since a long time so i would really go for it if looking for reliability and looks at one go.

Comfy and quick!

by Seth from Charleston, SC on Wed Jul 14 2010

Not what you would expect out of a Buick. This car isn't a Corvette by any means, but it surprises a lot of people. If you want to have a car that runs great and is still comfortable then the Regal GS is a great value. The Regal GS comes with a 3.8L supercharged engine and all the features you expect from a luxury car company. It is quiet and provides a comfortable feel, but when you need or want the throttle it supplies plenty of it.

Worst Car I have Ever Owned

by Burnt in Shelby from Shelby, NC on Fri Feb 23 2007

Car was bought used in 2000 with 16000 miles on it from a GM dealer. The car was nothing but a problem after the warranty ran out at 36000 miles. I replaced a solenoid in the transmission at appox 45000 miles. I had to replace the rack and pinion steering at 68000 miles and the fuel pump failed at 73000 miles. The rear power window regulator failed at 110,000 and was going to cost 328 dollars to replace (that was with me doing it my self). The headlights were nearly opaque when i traded the car at 116,000 miles. The car has some great features but the reliability was really bad.

Does not recommend this car!!

Great Car for Money

by College Student from NJ on Wed Oct 28 2009

This car is surprisingly stylish and has a lot of pep. I drove it to 105k with little problems. The comfort is terrific, especially with leather. The electronics were ok, although I find the stereo doesn't go loud enough. I hated the hub caps it came with. I wish I held onto it for a little bit longer. Two complaints: It was TERRIBLE on gas. It had a tiny tank, which meant frequent stops at the gas station, but I think it even got worse then the 17 MPG city claimed. Also, I believe it had drum brakes and not surprisingly they were spongy. I got into a handful of fender benders with me and the person after me which I do blame on the brakes. Overall, the car is very underrated and I would pick it up if your looking for a starter car.

clunker

by mike from roland, iowa zipcode 50236 on Wed Feb 10 2016

i bought a 1998 buick regal ls 4-door sedan used on thursday august of 2012 and i have had nothing but problems with it and i had to put $2,999 worth of repairs into it total and i swear i will never buy a general motors product or any other domestic product and i have totally sworn off domestic cars and since my buick had 200,000 miles on it iam glad that i sold that car on wednesday november 13th of 2013 to a guy named anthony kapaska from perry, iowa who is an automotive mechanic by trade and he specializes in only fixing cars with the 3.8 liter V-6 engine in them.

Does not recommend this car!!

Solid and sleek

by Granny's car on Sat Sep 23 2017

Fun to drive, comfortable for the long haul. Never had leather before but like it. Also, the sun roof is a must and glad I have it.

1 2

Our Take on the 1999 Buick Regal

We all know that when it comes to the say about buying cars, women rule the roost.

If you think this only applies to married guys, guess again.

When you're single, the car you drive says a lot about you as a person. And guys, always trying to figure out and impress the fair sex, listen to what they have to say.

This is what a friend's sister said about the Buick Regal Grand Sport: "That is a real Harry Highpants kind of car."

Ouch.

Maybe it is, but this is the car that's supposed to attract a new younger buyer to Buick. I enjoyed this car, but the minute she said it, I checked my chest to see if it had disappeared yet.

Nope, the chest is still there. So what makes this car seem so... Read More