2004 Buick Regal

Ebees

by from southington ct on June 8, 2006

I bought the regal ls 10 mos old w/ 15,000mi. I now have 65k on it in 14mos and it runs and handles great. Very reliable and great value for the price after the 10mo. depreciation. Everthing works perfectly and other than routine maintenace..brakes, tires and oil I have not put a dime into this car.

2004 Buick Regal

by from Greenville, SC on December 17, 2012

This year/model car is a pretty good value. It's actually a pretty reliable car on one hand but not real popular so it is quite reasonably priced. The transmission seems to have a design flaw so you should have it checked by a good transmission shop. I had my car checked by a Goodyear store only...that was a mistake. If you find a car that has had its transmission rebuilt chances are they installed a kit that corrects the flaw. I got the car for a low price but the trans rebuild cost $1300. While I am happy with the car overall I could have done better if I had done more checking.

one of the best cars i have owned

by from Madrid NY on January 23, 2012

I bought the car used with 66,000 miles, traded it at 124,000 miles. all I ever did to it was rotors and brake pads and one caliper. Changed oil and filter every 3,000 miles. It gave me 29-30 mpg local and as high as 34 mpg highway. The only reason I traded was as an older (60's) I was not comfortable owning a car with that many miles. I sure hope I like and have as good luck with my LeSabre I traded for.

Smooth ride and very reliable.

by from Kansas City on October 29, 2013

Love it!!! Love it!!! Love it!!! It is a very nice driving car. Also very roomy inside. Would highly recommend.

granps hot rod.

by from Michigan on February 13, 2007

I just picked up my 1998 GS from the repair shop,it allready needed a water pump at only 192,000 miles. and earlyer this year at 150,000 I changed the spark plugs for the first time, just because they were old (no differance in running). I was trying to be funny,this is my 4th 3.8 two were superchaged and I sell at 200,000 each time so I am shopping for a 2004 GS. I sure get a kick out of these cars. The first 100,000 miles it got 27 MPG but the 2nd 100,000 it is getting 29 MPG on the highway. I just removed a set of michilin tires which had alittle over 100,000 miles on them and they were evan worn and the tire store said i had a loose tie rod end but all the rest of the parts are original,never had a alignment. I would like to have the drivers seat moved into my living room cause it is vary comfortable to me, that way I could nap safely. Oh I forgot I did change the A/C compressor at 130,000 mi. the only thing I wish the Buick GS had is a heilical front differential (positrack). thanks great useable car.

Car

by from Omaha, NE on June 26, 2010

Excellent around town ca. Reliable and plain. All you would ever need in a car. I would recommend anyone who wants a reliable car.

Good family car

by from Lincoln, NE on February 18, 2010

We went from 4 suv vehicles to this buick. We mainly purchased the car for the roominess and the mpg. I am disapointed in the ride of the front bench seat. Long rides are not as comfortable as our tahoe. Passenger leg room is inadequate for tall, large people. The car is hard to get out of if you have leg problems--too low to the ground. Overall the maintenance has been minimal (replaced rear shocks at 100,000). I would like to see the glove box eliminated or reduced in size.

Dependable ol' Buick!

by from on March 2, 2017

To me buicks have always been that "old persons car" but also "that dependable car" they are usually loaded with all power options, a decent enough motor that gets decent gas mileage but still has a fair share of power. This one is no exception and i love the 2 tone interior, 100% solid car!

My Buick Regal

by from hollywood, fl on March 4, 2017

A classic American, luxury leather interior and smooth running, power and confort all in one. A 3.6 six in V cylinder motor never pushed to its llimit, less than 60K miles looks and feels steal a new.

Similar Models