2013 Regal

2013 Buick Regal

2013 Buick Regal

4.3

Have you driven the 2013 Buick Regal?

Loving it!

by La Droid from Ontario, Ca on Tue May 28 2013

I am pretty impressed with the car, I bought mine Regal T1 about two months ago, after searching at BMW's, MB, Acura, Volvo and VW. I got to say this is the best for the money, I love the looks, performance and Comfort. it doesn't feel like a four-cylinder feels more like a six-cylinder with the gas mpg of the four. Another thing to keep in mind is the other extra features, my favorites "passive keyless entry and remote start".

Nothing like my previous Buicks

by Robert from Boston, MA on Sun Nov 24 2013

I have been a loyal Buick owner for a few years. I recently leased a 2013 Buick Regal Premium II Turbo. This vehicle is beautiful, young, and sporty. Excellent in a different way from my previous two Buicks (Park Ave & Lucerne). This car is very sporty, agile, nimble, and quick. The intellilink radio works great and voice command system works excellent. Navigation controller is also very helpful and always at my fingertips. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for an attractive sports sedan. Most importantly, it is an American car.

ITS BEEN A NITEMARE !!!

by MIKE SHELTON from MYRTLE BEACH on Thu Mar 16 2017

IVE HAD PROBLEMS SENCE THE FIRST WEEK I BOUGHT THE CAR BUT THEY WOULD ALLOW ME MY TRADE IN BACK THAT STILL HAD THE FACTORY PLASTIC OVER THE CARPET !!! I WAS TOLD THEY HAD SOLD MY CAR TO ANOTHER DEALER AND THEY WOULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT ALL THE MANY PROBLEMS IVE HAD ON THIS 2013 BUICK REHGAL PREM. TURBO !! THE TRUNK CONTINUES TO OPEEN ANYTIME IT WANTS TO DAY OR NITE IN RAIN OR SNOW!! ELECTORICAL PROBLEMS CONTINUE ALL THE TIME AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE WITH A 34,000.00 CAR THATS A CLEAR LEMON

Does not recommend this car!!

The absolute most fun machine I have ever driven

by hfleet79 from Dallas, Texas on Mon Jan 22 2018

I purchased a used 2013 Buick Regal GS with a ton of options and under 30k miles. From the moment I say in the driver's seat I was in LOVE with this car. My car has the 2.0 liter 4 cylinder Turbo charged engine and you would think that you are driving a V8. The GS model has the more sporty front end and larger wheels and tires. You can definitely get lost in the speed and handling of this car and with three driving modes (GS, Sport and Regular) you are able to choose just exactly how much fun you are going to have behind the wheel that day. I opted for the Automatic transmission with the Manual Shift option and I couldn't be any happier. This car has it all and then some and I am thrilled to be a proud Buick owner. This is my third Buick and I will keep on buying them if they are all going to be as much fun as this.

Very nice for the money

by AGdollar from VA on Sun May 07 2017

Very nice design on the outside and inside. Ride is good and turbo model has plenty of pick up. The infotainment system works well and is easy to use.

Most reliable, luxurious car I've owned

by windhorst3187 from Indianapolis on Mon Jul 10 2017

I really love the Buick Regal. It has a sleek design and from the rear it has a mean look. The turbo is a really nice touch to an already powerful, but tiny 2.0 liter engine. I love my Buick Regal.

My dream car

by Tish from Charlotte,NC on Sun Apr 02 2017

I've had my eye on Buick Regals for the past 5 years, I've been wating for my old car to konk out so I could trade it in on a Regal, this car has lived up to my expectations, I love it!

Very good car

by Kramer from Grand Rapids, MI on Mon Jun 19 2017

I have owned a Buick for only a year but I am very impressed with its styling, and how it runs. I am actually getting another one.

Flashy Car

by HannahRegal from Marshfield on Wed Mar 08 2017

The new body style of the Buick Regal Turbo II will have you turning heads. With the sleek black exterior and interior leather seats you will be riding in style. The heated steering wheel is an added bonus! My favorite feature is to connect you phone using ONStar app to start your vehicle from anywhere.

Great car

by justmario from Scituate, MA on Thu Oct 25 2012

Just leased this car in MA 2 days ago. Turned in a SAAB 95. Very impressed all the way around. My father drives an Enclave, so I knew Buick was making terrific cars these last few years. Sirius/XM antenna could be better for driving under trees and other short overhead obstacles, but other than that it's extremely pleasing to drive and own.

1 2

Our Take on the 2013 Buick Regal

Editor's note: This review was written in February 2012 about the 2012 Buick Regal. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2013, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

A year into its rebirth, the Buick Regal adds two versions for 2012. The mild-hybrid Regal eAssist is EPA-rated at 36 mpg on the highway, while the Regal GS reincarnates Buick's Gran Sport performance label in a car with 270 horsepower and a manual transmission. I evaluated both, and I've also driven the mainstream, four-cylinder Regal. Compare all these versions and the 220-hp Regal turbo here.

Both new trims should expand the car's draw, but neither one is... Read More