2013 Buick Regal

Most reliable, luxurious car I've owned

by from Indianapolis on July 10, 2017

I really love the Buick Regal. It has a sleek design and from the rear it has a mean look. The turbo is a really nice touch to an already powerful, but tiny 2.0 liter engine. I love my Buick Regal.

Very good car

by from Grand Rapids, MI on June 19, 2017

I have owned a Buick for only a year but I am very impressed with its styling, and how it runs. I am actually getting another one.

Very nice for the money

by from VA on May 7, 2017

Very nice design on the outside and inside. Ride is good and turbo model has plenty of pick up. The infotainment system works well and is easy to use.

My dream car

by from Charlotte,NC on April 2, 2017

I've had my eye on Buick Regals for the past 5 years, I've been wating for my old car to konk out so I could trade it in on a Regal, this car has lived up to my expectations, I love it!

ITS BEEN A NITEMARE !!!

by from MYRTLE BEACH on March 16, 2017

IVE HAD PROBLEMS SENCE THE FIRST WEEK I BOUGHT THE CAR BUT THEY WOULD ALLOW ME MY TRADE IN BACK THAT STILL HAD THE FACTORY PLASTIC OVER THE CARPET !!! I WAS TOLD THEY HAD SOLD MY CAR TO ANOTHER DEALER AND THEY WOULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT ALL THE MANY PROBLEMS IVE HAD ON THIS 2013 BUICK REHGAL PREM. TURBO !! THE TRUNK CONTINUES TO OPEEN ANYTIME IT WANTS TO DAY OR NITE IN RAIN OR SNOW!! ELECTORICAL PROBLEMS CONTINUE ALL THE TIME AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE WITH A 34,000.00 CAR THATS A CLEAR LEMON

Flashy Car

by from Marshfield on March 8, 2017

The new body style of the Buick Regal Turbo II will have you turning heads. With the sleek black exterior and interior leather seats you will be riding in style. The heated steering wheel is an added bonus! My favorite feature is to connect you phone using ONStar app to start your vehicle from anywhere.

Nice car - poor service from dealer

by from South Dakota on June 18, 2014

Like most things about the car... except the cruise control... jerky motions when trying to excelerate or slow down.... not easy to operate ..... Dealership was slow getting paperwork completed.... thus the temporary plates expired before they got the paperwork to us..... good thing we had another car to drive ! Also part missing - which they ordered, but didn't bother to call when it came in.... Like the car, but service was terrible

Nothing like my previous Buicks

by from Boston, MA on November 24, 2013

I have been a loyal Buick owner for a few years. I recently leased a 2013 Buick Regal Premium II Turbo. This vehicle is beautiful, young, and sporty. Excellent in a different way from my previous two Buicks (Park Ave & Lucerne). This car is very sporty, agile, nimble, and quick. The intellilink radio works great and voice command system works excellent. Navigation controller is also very helpful and always at my fingertips. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for an attractive sports sedan. Most importantly, it is an American car.

Not My First Choice

by from Warren Mi on September 10, 2013

I looked at a Fusion and Malibu but no lease deals to my liking , went over to Buick and got a 24 month lease on a 2013 regal turbo plus extras like onstar oil changes and siruis radio . The car handles well and the turbo has plenty of power. My brother the car guy was impressed with the car .I got my in red and the car really stands out.

Loving it!

by from Ontario, Ca on May 28, 2013

I am pretty impressed with the car, I bought mine Regal T1 about two months ago, after searching at BMW's, MB, Acura, Volvo and VW. I got to say this is the best for the money, I love the looks, performance and Comfort. it doesn't feel like a four-cylinder feels more like a six-cylinder with the gas mpg of the four. Another thing to keep in mind is the other extra features, my favorites "passive keyless entry and remote start".

Our Expert Review: 2013 Buick Regal