2014 Regal

2014 Buick Regal

Have you driven the 2014 Buick Regal?

Best car i've owned

by Fun Runner from Long Beach, Ca. on Mon Aug 03 2015

2014 Regal. 24500 miles. Have had some high powered cars in the past. Was very surprised at this cars power. Great low and mid range power from the little 2.0 turbo. Wish it had more on the top end. But as is great for regular driving. The handling is very good also. Love the looks especially with the optional 20" rims. The optional black tri coat paint is recommended. Motor is almost too quiet but you don't hear anything inside .Love the new interior for 2014. Very comfortable. Easy to use controls. Buick I -Link easy to use. Read up a little on it. Wish they offered a sport exhaust. Heard some reviewers claim fuel mileage off. When on freeway at 70 we average between 32 - 38 so no complaints here. Overall we love this car so far. Great quality. No issues so far which makes good car great.

Not the Buick you think it is!

by World Traveler from Fort Worth, TX on Tue Jul 01 2014

I do not claim to be a car enthusiast by no means. However, seeing most of this world via the military (which includes driving most of the worlds "name brand" cars I can state with conviction that I am very pleased with my 2014 Buick Regal GS! Of course, one can get more bang for the buck (if you will) by purchasing a MBenz 3, BMW 3, Audi, etc. THIS is what is perfect for me. It handles unlike any vehicle I've ever driven (my BMW 3 Series being the exception). The styling is perfect, the gas mileage is great and the power, agility and braking is their when and if I need it. I absolutely love my car. Buick is on the come up!

I've own a BMW and SAAB, the Regal GS is better!

by Melbal26 from Chicago, il on Sun Jun 04 2017

I'm totally in love with this car, I have the fully-loaded Premium 2, GS Turbo. It is a very sharp car and there are few on the road so she's a real head turner. This car is the best driving sport performance car I've owned and I've owned the BMW 525i and a SAAB 3.0 Turbo, this car is better. The black diamond Tricia paint is gorgeous, the black leather interior fits like a glove, I love the heated steering wheel, back up cameras, gps, awd, GS mode and Sport mode, park assist, side mirror blind spot alert. This is by far my favorite car, Bose sound system, regular 3 prong outlet for my laptop, they have thought of everything! I'm 5'6 and slender and this car is perfect, all the xm buttons duel climate control etc., all at the proper distance! Love ??Buick!

Satisfied customer

by Satisfied customer from Highland, CA on Mon May 05 2014

I have very much enjoyed my 2014 Buick Regal. I especially like to interior design. The bluetooth and navagation system have already come in handy. I also like the roomy trunk with the back seats which fold down to allow me to carry longer items in the trunk. I have been very pleased with gas mileage records so far as well.

Taking the long way home--on purpose

by Regal GS Fan from North Dakota on Thu May 22 2014

I purchased a 2014 Regal GS about a month ago. I got one loaded with all the bells and whistles, including the adaptive cruise control and AWD. I absolutely love driving this car. The seats are comfortable, and the controls are logical and easy to use. At highway speeds, it accelerates smoothly when I need a boost to pass a vehicle or to merge from the on-ramp. The danger there, though, is that it's so quiet an smooth that I'm often over the speed limit by a long ways before I realize it. In town, I love the quick acceleration a red light turns green. In fact, I take the long way home from work so that I get more stop lights and a better on-ramp to the highway. The only things I don't like are the limited options for exterior colors. I have found the USB ports within the center armrest to be awkwardly placed. It's very difficult to connect my USB cords in such a cramped compartment. I also wish there were more storage space in the armrest.

Nice Car

by jimicare from Bloomfield, MI on Wed Mar 08 2017

I was originally looking to buy a Buick Lacrosse. But I decided on a certified used Buick Regal because the exterior closely resembles the Lacrosse and it averaged $4000 less money. The Regal also has a bigger trunk. The final decider was the fact that the Regal ride was German engineering; supposedly the best ride between the Lacrosse, Verano, and Regal. I was a little hesitant on the 4 cylinder engine in this size car but the turbo seems to perform well.

The most fun I've had in a car for a LONG time!

by zmoke911 from Colorado on Fri Oct 24 2014

I recently purchased a loaded Regal GS AWD and I must say I LOVE this car! It is SO much fun to drive, handles great in GS mode, and rides like a dream in regular mode. All of the fun options are great to play with but also function well. It could get better gas mileage, but you have to trade that off for AWD and FUN! If you are looking for a fun drivers car give the regal GS a try, you will likely be very surprised!

by sip from Laurinburg, NC on Wed Jun 11 2014

Only had this car for a short time, but so far I am well satisfied. The exterior and interior are superior. Gas mileage is great. The only negatives: Small trunk and even with the rear view camera backing is vision limited. Love Buick's reputation and design and would recommend this vehicle. My last Olds , which I still own has 240,000 miles and still runs good.

by Jorgecincy from on Tue Apr 11 2017

Love this car so far! Wish there was a little more room for passengers in the back but overall great choice for a car!

excellent Value and performance

by family dad from Tampa bay on Sun Mar 30 2014

not sure what the so called professional reviewer means about engine noise? sounds identical to the motor I had in my 2012 VW GTI I traded in for this regal. don't let the import biased journalist scare you away from test driving this. I was going to trade for a Vw CC until I read in a different source that this car is actually an Opel. you will be pleasantly surprised at the amount of content and features you get for the money. to get the equivalent content in a Vw I would have had to burn through another 7K and still be driving a car that performs nearly identical to slightly better in acceleration, braking, handling. however, the downside is that this cars fuel mileage is not as good as the VDUB but hey if you can afford a new car in the mid 30s, gas should not be a major issue.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2014 Buick Regal

The 2014 Buick Regal has a just-right blend of a comfortable ride and lively acceleration that make up for its shortcomings in around-town maneuverability.

It's easy to be confused about Buick's sedan lineup; a strong family resemblance helps them blend into one another. The Regal is the middle child, competing for attention in a lineup anchored by the well-appointed LaCrosse at the large end and the perky Verano on the compact side. Can the smallish midsize Regal stand out with a clear identity of its own?

For 2014, the Regal got a light exterior and interior refresh, revised powertrains and available all-wheel drive. See the differences between the 2013 and 2014 models here. The Regal competes against... Read More