2015 Buick Regal

NOT YOUR DAD'S BUICK

by from Norfolk, Virginia on February 14, 2017

My Buick Regal Turbo hauls, all while I enjoy the comfort inside! One of the best vehicles I have ever owned!!!

Used 2015 Regal Premium 1

by from OH on February 18, 2017

Excellent ride and handling, premium interior, very good used car value. Back seat and trunk are a little small.

Best car you could ever imagine

by from on May 18, 2017

Luxury, sporty, sleek, and classy all in one vehicle. This vehicle is great for family's and is great on gas.

Got the "G" force with comfort.

by from Port Orchard, WA on July 25, 2015

The Buick Regal 4WD, Turbo-type has the power, aka "G" force with ease and comfort. It has the luxury feel.

Easy to drive, handles beautifully

by from Cherry Hill NJ on September 9, 2017

I looked at several Regals, but this 2015 Regal Turbo Premium 1 won the race. It has most of the options I wanted. Mainly remote start, rear view camera, navigation, sunroof, Sirius radio, Onstar, and MANY others.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Regal GS fun

by from Rockville, MD on November 16, 2017

Great car, drives like a European sports car but with a lower sticker price. I like the different driving modes and the torque. HP could be a little higher but acceptable at 259. The interior is nice, great materials. The front cabin is a little tight but manageable. The left foot position is somewhat awkward but livable. This is my second GS, the first was smashed by a red light runner and I walked away unscratched.

Fuel efficient and luxurious

by from Thomasville, NC on August 21, 2017

This car is extremely comfortable for the ride and the vehicle is fuel efficient. This is the most luxurious vehicle I have owned. Not enough for more than a family of four.

Comfortable, stylish and sporty

by from Southaven, MS on August 19, 2017

This has what I was looking for, comfort, legroom, back up camera with touch screen apps and navigation. I also wanted a large trunk, and a sporty, good looking car was important , as well as reliability.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

2015 Buick Regal

by from Conroe, TX on July 19, 2017

I purchased my 2015 Buick Regal in May 2016 and it is the best vehicle I have ever owned luxury and sporty all in one vehicle.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Buick Regal