2016 Buick Regal

All Reviews

by from Silver Spring MD on December 6, 2016

Purchased a 2016 Regal to replace an Audi A5, that replaced a BMW. Have owned E350. Regal standard features are comfortable, with the turbo engine providing spirited performance. Priced well below competitors.

by from Owensboro KY on July 6, 2016

We traded 2000 Buick Lesabre LTD for this 2016 Regal and are very pleased with it..it should last us for quite some time . We will be in market for another new car in about 15 years..thanks for your concern.

by from Waynesboro, VA on May 24, 2017

I love the sporty look of the Regal. I think it is a bit small for a family vehicle. But great for my husband and I. Very comfortable.

by from East Providence on December 5, 2017

Back in October I had test drove a 2016 Buick Regal the people at the dealer or very pleasant com and willing to help and answer any questions I had this was a great buying experience aside from getting the car I've always wanted have always liked Buicks my whole life glad I made the decision to go with cars.com for my new vehicle purchase

by from East Providence on December 5, 2017

by from Marietta, GA on April 2, 2017

Uses premium gas. Handles well. Very quiet. Android Auto capable. Hotspot is handy if you need this capability. Rear visibility is poor. Seat warmer buttons are difficult to use.

by from McAllen, Texas on March 28, 2017

I always take my cars to be service at South Texas Buick GMC. ever since I got them brand new, I have been following this dealership for almost Sixteen years. when I got my 1999 Buick Le Sabre.

by from on June 16, 2017

All the technology in the car is amazing. I've never had so many cool features in a car before. Drive is amazing and the gas is great! Best car I've owned and so glad I get this car.

by from JACKSONVILLE,FL on July 11, 2017

ROAD NOISE IS WAY TO LOUD IN THIS CAR FEELS LIKE A CHEAP CAR BUT THIS CAR SELLS FOR OVER $30000.00 NEW WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS CAR AT ALL ONLY HAD 3 WEEKS BUT I HATE IT ALREADY

by from Pace, FL on July 28, 2017

We owned a Buick Enclave in the past and loved it, but due to life and changing family we had to sell it. We recently had to purchase a newer used car and we were looking at the middle sized vehicles. After looking at a few and test driving some, we thought the Buick Regal had a ride and comfort well worth the extra money. We think the Regal is a great vehicle.

Our Expert Review: 2016 Buick Regal