2016 Buick Regal

2016 Regal with turbo is a fine four-door sedan.

by from Silver Spring MD on December 6, 2016

Purchased a 2016 Regal to replace an Audi A5, that replaced a BMW. Have owned E350. Regal standard features are comfortable, with the turbo engine providing spirited performance. Priced well below competitors.

Great car!!

by from Owensboro KY on July 6, 2016

We traded 2000 Buick Lesabre LTD for this 2016 Regal and are very pleased with it..it should last us for quite some time . We will be in market for another new car in about 15 years..thanks for your concern.

I have owned 2 Regal's!

by from Waynesboro, VA on May 24, 2017

I love the sporty look of the Regal. I think it is a bit small for a family vehicle. But great for my husband and I. Very comfortable.

Contract management/ Billing Tech. III

by from McAllen, Texas on March 28, 2017

I always take my cars to be service at South Texas Buick GMC. ever since I got them brand new, I have been following this dealership for almost Sixteen years. when I got my 1999 Buick Le Sabre.

Amazing car

by from on June 16, 2017

All the technology in the car is amazing. I've never had so many cool features in a car before. Drive is amazing and the gas is great! Best car I've owned and so glad I get this car.

Nice car.

by from Marietta, GA on April 2, 2017

Uses premium gas. Handles well. Very quiet. Android Auto capable. Hotspot is handy if you need this capability. Rear visibility is poor. Seat warmer buttons are difficult to use.

BUICK REGAL NO QUIT RIDE

by from JACKSONVILLE,FL on July 11, 2017

ROAD NOISE IS WAY TO LOUD IN THIS CAR FEELS LIKE A CHEAP CAR BUT THIS CAR SELLS FOR OVER $30000.00 NEW WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS CAR AT ALL ONLY HAD 3 WEEKS BUT I HATE IT ALREADY

We owed a Buick before & we are glad to Own Again

by from Pace, FL on July 28, 2017

We owned a Buick Enclave in the past and loved it, but due to life and changing family we had to sell it. We recently had to purchase a newer used car and we were looking at the middle sized vehicles. After looking at a few and test driving some, we thought the Buick Regal had a ride and comfort well worth the extra money. We think the Regal is a great vehicle.

Excellent value

by from Belleville illinois on August 10, 2017

The Buick was easy to purchase/lots of performance/lots of technology. It's fast/quiet and good on gas!!

Uses car for Havingfun

One of most stylish car.

by from Omaha, Ar on July 11, 2017

We finally got a car with navigation. It was not a V6 which we would have like better. Some of the interior design good have been better because there are places to put thing and other that are not useful. There could have been better place to put your sun glass, cellphone.

Uses car for Transportingfamily