2004 Rendezvous

2004 Buick Rendezvous

2004 Buick Rendezvous

4.3

Have You Driven the 2004 Buick Rendezvous?

Loved it and it took care of me in a roll over !!!

by Dkay from Goldsboro, NC on Tue Dec 16 2008

I rolled my 2004 a couple weeks ago. I was hanging upside down by my seatbelt when it was all said and done. Could not open my doors but hit the hatch release on the key fob and it popped right open for me to crawl on the roof to freedom. Other than a little seatbelt bruising there are no injuries even with the car totaled. The rescue people were amazed. It held up well and kept me safe. I loved the car the whole time I had it, 2 years. I've driven many cars while shopping for it's replacement and I am thinking of going with another Rendevous.

Very low cost of ownership, great reliability!

by Happy car owner from Bryn Mawr, PA on Tue Jul 01 2008

I have 105,00 miles so far on mine and love this car. No maintenance problems at all, decent gas mileage for an SUV, good handling in snow and seats 7 people.

Better than a '90

by Young Driver Loves a Buick ;) from Las Vegas on Mon Mar 26 2007

I'm young, I had a 1990 Camry for my first car and I live in Las Vegas. Traffic is crazy out here and I soooo didn't feel safe in the Camry. I knew that a SUV wasn't really in my budget but I test drove the Rendezvous and settled on a monthly payment. As soon as I took it home and started driving it on a daily basis I fell in LOVE with it. I don't have a big family I have to drive around but I feel safe and I don't feel like I'm driving a mini-van around. It's a cool little SUV if you have to take a big family to a soccer game or you're single and have to take your dogs to the park :) It's worth it!

Excellent car and very sporty

by Rendezvous Lover from Little Rock, AR on Thu Nov 29 2012

I have owned this car for almost a year and I love all of the features it has. It is very roomy like a mini van but sporty like a true SUV. They are not very expensive SUV's but they look very expensive and I wish they still made them I would purchase another one when this one is gone (which will be a long time from now!!) I have 153,000 miles on mine (I bought it used) and it still drives like a new one. And handles curves and rain very well for an SUV. I average about 23 - 24 miles to the gallon whether in the city or on the highway and I'm no light foot..... I would recommend this vehicle to anyone young or old. When I see another Rendezvous on the road, I just smile and wave because I know they are enjoying theirs as much as I am mine. It is very dependable and very user friendly whether you are on an adventure by yourself or you are hauling around family or friends, it is comfortable.

OK so far

by Average driver from Milwaukee, wi on Fri Aug 05 2011

Excellent ride...and so far have not spent much except for brakes and tires, with mileage 63,000 miles. Bought it at l3,000 miles when it was a year old. Handles well in snow. It seems to have enough pep for me. Hope it lasts another 10 years.

Looking for SUV definitely try this one

by Designated Driver from Milwaukee, WI on Wed Sep 05 2007

For an SUV the price on these are incredible, I got mine 3 weeks ago and still look for excuses to drive it. Very smooth, 3.4L engine more then enough for getting up and going and thats being light on the peddle in emergency I can get going fast. Lots of room especially with rear seat out and with rear seats down. Had a full size PC chair with head rest in back standing upright with a little room to spare other day along with 4 - 8 foot boards all fit in vehicle without an issue. The controls are easy to figure out and if not the manual is HUGE it will tell ya everything. Built in stereo rather nice along with control pretty easy to figure out. Can't say on repairs as have not had for long enough but so far I have immensely enjoyed it. I recommend a test drive at the least you'll be surprised.

Buick got it right

by LLTRUMPETGUY from SE Pennsylvania on Fri Sep 15 2006

Ultra Model has the features I wanted including bigger engine, 17" tires, heated leather seats. Seats six, or remove middle seats, fold back seat to haul power washer and other large items. Versatile, and comfortable with luxury touches. After 50,000 miles, I am still very pleased. No problems except a failed fuel sender which was under warranty.

Buick has made a great SUV

by Car Enthusiast from Fort Collins, CO on Sun Dec 24 2006

It does everything I tell it to do. I just luv it. I have 3 children and my wife kept urging me to buy a Toyota Sienna. I told her we do not need a mini-van. This SUV has it all so if you have a family and want a wonderful SUV than I highly reccomend this great Buick.

Nicest car i have ever owned.

by bella87817 from Killen,Al. on Wed Sep 20 2017

The only thing that I have a problem with is the gauges sometimes stop working, but only the rpm, and temp., and fuel. My speedometer has never quit. It's really inexpensive to fix though.

great car

by Don Jr from Wenatchee on Sun Jul 08 2018

has been fantastic car keeps on going have only replaced alternator in time we have owned and regular maintenance wonderful car lf buick had not discontinued would buy another

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2004 Buick Rendezvous

Buick goes for glitz with Rendezvous Ultra

My friend Ted called about a year ago for car advice. Ted's wife, Karen, was getting rid of her GMC Safari van now that their youngest daughter was off to college and wanted a sportier ride.

Ted said Karen was looking at a Buick Rendezvous, and I suggested they also check out the Lexus RX 300 and a few other crossover utility vehicles in the same size and price ranges.

After shopping and dickering, they bought the Rendezvous. That didn't surprise me, considering Ted is an accountant, not to mention something of a cheapskate, and they could pick up the Buick for about $10,000 less than the Lexus. What did surprise me was how much Karen liked the... Read More