1997 Buick Riviera consumer reviews

$30,110 starting MSRP
side view of 1997 Riviera Buick
Explore the 1997 Buick Riviera

I Owned a 1997 Buick Riv in the early 2000s

This was my most favorite car i ever owned by far. It was comfortable, the seats seem to mold to you, sound system was excellent, great acceleration, I had a lot of issue that started to occur after it became 10 in 2007. serpentine belt broke twice, outer door handles broke, anti theft stopped it from starting there was a trick to override it. and other computer issues started to occur, it became more expensive to fix it than it was worth so i got rid of it.

Very good car used to own one actually a 2006

I love it actually my old one was a great one with great millage and good on gas and awesome for traveling as well , I just loved how it got me around how good of a car it was I miss every minute of it

Great Car to drive and own!

This car is amazing. It has excellent handling, looks beautiful, roomy, great sound system, leather seats are comfy. It has a sunroof, and dealer option wood dash. I get complements on it frequently. It was meticulously maintained. Too bad they don't make cars like this anymore. I'm stuck in the 90's and loving it!

CLASSIC RIVIERA

ONE OF THE BEST BUICK RIVIERAS OUT THERE V6 SUPERCHARGED, FAST, AND GREAT GAS MILEAGE GREAT RIDE COMFORT AND HANDLING.the leather seats are well made and the dash instruments have a good layout!

Love my Riv

Over the past 20 years I have driven a 1991 Buick Regal GS and had second car 1993 Buick Park Avenue. Each of these cars ran well over 500,000 kilometers, Since 1999 I drive a '97 Riviera. The supercharged 3.8 liter engine is awesome. This car has 430,000 km and still has the original battery! Have replaced usual brake lines and a gas line and even a rad, but otherwise it's original.

4.3

Extremely good quality for the amount of miles.

Worth the purchase! Buick has always made reliable and beautiful vehicles. Don't let this car get away!

best car I have ever owned

a lady crashed my 97 Riv back in Oct, I have found another I am going to restore to like new condition.