1997 Buick Riviera

Love my Riv

by from Ottawa Valley Canada on November 17, 2014

Over the past 20 years I have driven a 1991 Buick Regal GS and had second car 1993 Buick Park Avenue. Each of these cars ran well over 500,000 kilometers, Since 1999 I drive a '97 Riviera. The supercharged 3.8 liter engine is awesome. This car has 430,000 km and still has the original battery! Have replaced usual brake lines and a gas line and even a rad, but otherwise it's original.

Extremely good quality for the amount of miles.

by from Wisconsin on March 10, 2013

Worth the purchase! Buick has always made reliable and beautiful vehicles. Don't let this car get away!

best car I have ever owned

by from Lex, Ky on April 16, 2011

a lady crashed my 97 Riv back in Oct, I have found another I am going to restore to like new condition.