2015 Buick Verano

new style

by from New Jersey on May 24, 2016

A unique appearing car in the car world. Fun to drive and very comfortable. Gas mileage so far true to manufacture's statement. A lot of buttons and computer things to learn, but come easy. Have not had the car to comment on reliablity. Reasonable to ensure despite collison coverage. After driving foreign cars for many years, an extremely pleasant surprise and value for the money. Would buy it again. Enjoy

I love my Buick Verano

by from Dublin Va. on March 16, 2017

I have only had my Buick Verano for a month, but so far I can say that I love this car more each time I drive it. I have had people come up to me at work and tell me what a nice car I have. It looks stylish inside and out. Very comfortable and fun to drive. I have the Buick Verano Convenience. So many safety features, and convenience features. I am very pleased and happy with this purchase! Love it!

Very reliable small luxury sedan

by from Elmira Heights, NY on May 23, 2017

I love this vehicle! It is the most reliable car i have ever owned! The only tiny complaint I have is I wish it had more backseat room.

chevy impala

by from fort wayne in on April 5, 2015

I love this car back up camera love the seat leather the big rims the picture screen on the dashboard

I LOVED THIS CAR

by from Charlotte, NC on September 19, 2017

My first big girl car and it was the BEST. I traded it for a 2017 Challenger, but was sooooo sad to let it go. Feels like youre riding in a lazy boy chair.

I hate cars and I miss it. Says a lot.

by from Jupiter, FL on July 31, 2017

It was always comfortable, and technologically ahead of its price. I enjoyed it completely as a lease for two years, and would get it again. Had to oddly replace the rear right tire out of three different nail misfortunes

Beautiful car with a great ride!!

by from Lincoln, NE on September 13, 2017

This car met all of my needs and is without a doubt the best I've ever owned. I'd recommend this vehicle to just about anyone.

Verano

by from HENRIETTA NY on September 28, 2017

Great value in a car. Can't believe they are discontinuing this model . It has been a great car with no problems and excellent gas millage.

Uses car for Havingfun

I love my new car!

by from johnstown pa on October 2, 2017

I just purchased this car 3 days ago and so far I am ecstatic! Has all the bells and whistles I was looking for and the Mocha Brown is beautiful! Drives beautifully, great sound system and it is a beautifully designed car.

classy

by from nashville, tn. on May 26, 2017

Safe, comfortable and everything I want in a car. The Verano is just the right size for us. We made a great decision buying this beauty.