2013 Cadillac ATS Consumer Reviews

4.1
Average based on 35 reviews

Thank you Cadillac !

by from on September 26, 2013

Thank you Cadillac for finally showing what great American engineering can create. I have been waiting for a car that can compete with the ultimate driving machine, and the ATS jumps ahead in many categories. Pros: Style and great details, technology packed, fun to drive, and it feels like a Caddy too. Cons: back seat is a little small, CUE has a learning curve.

Not Your Fathers Caddy

by from Naples Florida on July 14, 2013

This Cadillac ATS is not your father`s Caddilac. Gone is the cavernous interior and mashmellow suspension. This car has taught and tight steering and suspension. A sports car feel on every turn and corner. The 2.0 turbo is powerful and smooth as it sips regular gasoline. The two tone interior looks as though desinged by Italian auto maker Ferrari, hand stiched and very luxurious.The on board controls "CUE" are all touch screen and takes practice on their usage. The ATS looks far superior to the competition, both inside and out, then the BMW3 series,Audi 4 series and the Lexus I 250. A fantastic car to drive, and a Caddy Man from now on.

fun to drive

by from Savannah, GA on May 7, 2013

I haven't had this much fun driving a car since my Miata many years ago. But, the styling as well as the fit and finish are far superior in the ATS. Even the gas mileage is much better than the old Miata even though there's much more room inside. I bought the 2.5L and am very happy with the acceleration. Averaging overt 26mpg with mostly short trips back and forth to work. The CUE definitely has a learning curve but I love it and now it seems very logical. Yes, the backseat doesn't have much legroom but then this isn't supposed to be a family car. My first Cadillac and I'm impressed!

Great all around car

by from Madison, WI on September 19, 2013

This is just a great all around car. It is quick, handles great, and looks even better. I have averaged 28mpg with my 2.0T Luxury, 6 speed manual (35% city/65% hwy). The ride is firm, but not harsh. The interior looks and feels great. CUE has a learning curve, but once you know it, its easy. I haven't had any lag or crashing issues with CUE either. Space is tight in the back for taller than average passengers. The trunk is also a bit small, but it has enough space for my needs. Upfront accomodations are great for any passenger. The car is very quiet when cruising, but engine has a nice growl under power. My main complaint is that my elbow bumps my coffee mug in the morning on my shifts. They should have sunk the cup down farther for the manual transmission. The fact tht this is my biggest complaint should tell you how good I think the car is. Highly recommended!

Great Car Great Value

by from Los Angeles on August 3, 2013

My lease on my vw gti ended and I was looking for something that handles well but a bit more refined than my gti. I ended up leasing a 2.0T ats with QUE. I got it for a little under $300/month and for that price nothing comes close to it. I'll admit the QUE system is a little annoying at first but once I got use to it it stopped bothering me and it looks great. this car drives like nothing else in it's price range especially if you're looking to lease.

Excellent Car!!!

by from Freehold, NJ on September 7, 2016

By far my favorite care that I have owned. Performance and styling are incredible! Love driving this car. I have the 3.6L Performance edition. The look and power are fantastic! I am a Cadillac customer for life!

Caddy ATS

by from South Amboy, NJ on March 10, 2013

This is a very nice,sporty car. Biggest down side is very little storage space in the driver's area. No place to put a simple garage door opener. Rides great otherwise.

Fun to Drive

by from Michigan on January 27, 2014

Great handling and acceleration. Fun to drive. Seat is firm and you feel pot holes. Gas mileage in the V-6 is about 21 MPG.

Loved the ATS

by from Wisconsin on February 16, 2014

2013 2.0 liter Turbo 6 speed with AWD. Wonderful car. I love CUE after spending a day using it. Smooth, quiet and economical.

Heck of a ride

by from Hickory Hills, IL on January 26, 2014

I purchased a new ATS. It is a fun, stylish, and beautiful car. I am in my early 30s and feel like a king in this ride. The gadgets in the car are nice and fun to play with. Cons: Glove compartment is tiny. Trunk space is small. I bought a base model and the back seats don't fold down either. So my trunk space is very limited.