2015 Cadillac ATS consumer reviews

side view of 2015 ATS Cadillac
Explore the 2015 ATS Cadillac
Shop the 2015 ATS Cadillac

It is sooo stylish...

I love my car. I am glad I went with this car. Compared to my Passat 2001, I am adjusting to the smaller interior. The seat is too high on the sides and area could be more roomier. Also, the trunk is smaller, than my Passat. BUT, the upside is I DO NOT HAVE TO DEAL with the Volkswagen service manager and all their excuses. My Cadillac dealearship is amazing.

2.6

Axle bolts

Axle bolts continue to break off causing serious safety hazards. Scared to drive the vehicle. Purchased luxury edition and it looks amazing but are truly a safety hazard.

Performance handling in a luxury package

This car is FUN to drive all and it works well for my family too. I have been on road trips for several hours and stayed comfortable the entire time. The steering has excellent feedback and manual transmission is a treat in the ATS Coupe. It's easily the best car I've owned.

Devil made me buy it.

Left my Buick behind. Cadillac is my passion! Stunning interior. Georgeous exterior. ATS does not have that Buick suspension. But it’s so much fun to drive. Gotta love it! ATS makes Sky a happy boy!

Great car

Perfect car......always wanted a caddy and when I saw this one I knew it. Great service friendly and knowledgable. Buying provess was quick and easy and great pricing.

Best looking and smoothest ride.

This car met not only all of my of my needs, but also everything I ever wanted in a car. It has all the bells and whistles in the long-standing reliability of a Cadillac.

Beautiful two door coup

The car has large doors making it easy to get in and out. It has plenty of pep to get you in and out of traffic fast and safe.

Very nice and classy car

This is like a luxury sports car. Handles really well and is all wheel drive so can still drive it in the winter time when the roads aren’t that great.

Most reliable car I’ve owned and fun too

Thus car is reliable, fun and exceeded my expectations. Drives like a dream, TurboReally makes a difference and drives more like a V6, still brand new condition

Compared to my Porsche 928

Five stars all around except at the extreme limits of high speed corners. Instead of compressing down flat, stable and not destabilized by bumps during this. The coupe ATS leans more and the balance is lost by bumps and confidence degraded. Other than that well sorted.