2020 Cadillac CT4 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 CT4 Cadillac
Explore the 2020 CT4 Cadillac
Shop the 2020 CT4 Cadillac

Beautiful Car

Dislike the vibration on the driver seat because it does not advise where danger exists just vibrates. Instrument panel difficult to distinguish options. Love the dark blue exterior color

Awesome CT4

The CT4 is awesome ! Styling inside and out is great. Great Power and handling . Excellent fit and finish throughout. Very Happy with CT4. Several safety features are great to have. An underrated excellent Vehicle.

Looking forward to driving!

I was looking for a luxury small SUV and this car checks all the boxes! Great ride, good power and so comfortable. I can’t wait to drive it every day.

Beautiful car !

This is our 3rd Cadilac and we really like the style and the great features it has. The comfort and smooth ride make long trips even more enjoyable. We will continue to buy Cadilacs in the future from Stan McNabb.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS CAR

This car fits me perfectly! I'm short, 5'5", and this car is wonderful. The seats are shorter. The car is a 4 cylinder, but has GREAT pickup. Its taken me a minute to figure out the different controls on the dash, but is very user friendly. I lay the back seats down to accommodate my dogs, and they are very easy to put back up.

Great looks great and rides well

Great SUV just what I wanted We just purchased a few days ago but we are loving it and interior and exterior are beautiful and pleasing to the eyes