2021 Cadillac CT5 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 CT5 Cadillac
Explore the 2021 CT5 Cadillac
Shop the 2021 CT5 Cadillac

Love the Cadillac XT5Premier Luxury

Love everything about it from the Ride, Radio, Navigation and comfort. I love the headlights for driving at night, You can see much better that previous model.

Cadillac CTS for many years-Leased

So far I like it very much. However the new lease arrangements are a bit expensive (Lower residual rates which make the lease payments more expensive). NOT A DEALER PROBLEM.

WOW! What a car!

I'm a Cadillac driver for many, many years. This car has the comfort and feel that I love, along with a very sporty feeling. The combination is amazing!

Most comfortable car I have had in a while.

This car is smooth, from the ride ,to the leg room both front and back. It has the status of the luxury car plus the AWD that I was looking for in winter. It has everything that a family can use, USB ports, wifi, plus lots more.

Still getting a feel for but so far so good

So far the car from what I have experienced is the car smooth and really quick. Seats are pretty comfortable and has a lot of modern tech. I’m really enjoying the car so far.

Luxury at its finest

This vehicle met all my wants and needs. It is the most beautiful car I have ever owned. I will definitely be keeping it for a very long time.

I’m a fan

On the first test drive, I absolutely fell in love and ended up purchasing it. This car is really fun to drive. I have the sport version in Satin Steel. The seats just hug your body. It appears to be smaller, but there is ample room in the front and back seats for passengers. I previously owned a Dodge Charger, and this car has far more legroom. While it’s not as powerful, it’s still a very classy car. My only gripes are that there isn’t a sunglass holder, no spare tire (it comes with run flats) and the trunk is relatively small. However, none of those were deal breakers for me. Did I mention how awesome the sound system, dual sunroof and wireless CarPlay are? I also love the safety features where the driver seat vibrates as opposed to hearing loud beeps or noises.

I love my 2021 CT5

Great styling. Cadillac is making their vehicles more affordable than the competition. I’m very happy with what I paid. My car is beautiful and thank you to Cadillac Motor Co. for an awesome vehicle.

Very nice car.

It is very stylish. The V6 engine is very adequate and responsive. The vehicle electronics and computer features are superior. The trunk is too small. If 1/3 bigger the vehicle would be perfect. The headroom in the back seat is 4 to 5 inches too low.