Skip to main content

• Exterior 5.0
Explore the 2023 Cadillac CT5
Shop the 2023 Cadillac CT5

CT5 Sport

The CT5 sport looks great and rides great. I don't have any complaints, everything is great so far. The dealer, Dimmitt Cadillac in St Pete has been great as well.

Glad it's Fall

Have been in denial about the car air conditioner not cooling. Even when I had some friends ride in the back and complain about it being too hot when I had it on low and full fan. I finally took it in, what a fiasco! They told me I would be without my car over the weekend and into Tuesdays when I had an appointment on Thursday? What happen to a loaner? Only after I called they say they corrected the problem? My wife agrees it is not blowing cold! I plan on trading it in this winter for an other model. I just brought my wife a 2023 Ford Ranger now that one has GREAT A/C. Cavender service department will never see me again they have dropped the ball. AWEFULL!!!!

4.0

mis aligned door.took back to dealer for repair .!

we love the car! being a Cadillac, I figured the fit and finish would be of better quality. driver door was out of line took back to dealer and they made it better, but not perfect. Little disappointed

4.0

CT5 fun drive

I recommend the 550T option. What a fun driver. The interior height is low if you have the sun roof option. The new colors are great as well.