2017 CT6

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.8 out of 5 starsReliability

Ride of your Life

by Bubblehead75 from South Carolina on June 19, 2017

We went to look at the ATS and CTS, but- one ride in the CT6 3.0 Twin Turbo and it was all over. It is the best handling, most comfortable and best performance of any car I have owned. We didn't buy the Platinum, we purchased the Premium Luxury. It's all wheel drive, all wheel steering and weighs 1000 lbs less than a comparable BMW or Mercedes. On a recent trip we were getting 32 MPG and not obeying the speed limit! A large car, it rides, handles and performs like a sports car. With 404 HP and its ride dynamics-you own the road!

Great Looker!

by Dodie from Lighthouse Point, Fl on April 17, 2017

I purchased this CT6 over a week ago and I am totally impressed. I looked at the Mercedes and the S was too large, the E was too small and the CT6 was just right. I have had BMW and Mercedes and Cadillac is in the running now with this car. The ride is excellent and the features leave none to be desired. Love it and it looks awsume!

Car with the most extras that I've owned

by TomC from Tampa, Fl on March 15, 2017

Technology is outstanding...it is a pleasure to drive...and it's quite the "eye catcher." Highly recommend this new addition to the Cadillac family.

One of the finest cars I have owned

by Kas from Arizona and Illinois on June 25, 2017

Over the years, I have owned many new vehicles and at least for now I think this CT6 is one of the very best I have had the privilege of owning and driving. At this point in time I only have approximately 3000 miles on the vehicle. I also might add that we have had a lot of compliments on this car. At least for now this is the way I feel.

Best Cadillac I've owned this is my 4th one

by Mick from Woodbridge Virginia on June 8, 2017

The car rides like you would think a luxury car should. Real smooth ride. And the sound system is the best with the bose system. One other comment I saw on here about the car cuts off at every light. Read your owners manual. It's called auto shutoff to conserve fuel. You can press the button on the instrument panel and turn it off.. I love this car so many gadgets to keep you excited. My hats off to Cadillac you did it this time. Job well done.

Overall Sweetness

by Boss Caddy from Columbia South Carolina on June 18, 2017

It's starts out with your approach, welcome, let's ride. I've been buying and trade in cars all my 45 yrs of driving. I'm 6"1, and the caddy fits me and my style. 5 stars. It's keeps me connected in technology, sounds, and that platinum driving experience I expect in Cadillac. Thanks Cadillac of Charlotte you guys are the best. Met all my expectations.

High-end Luxury for an amazing price!

by rwntsaz from Phoenix, AZ on October 9, 2017

We started out looking at the XT5, but my S.O. wanted another car, not an SUV like every other person in our neighborhood. Our previous vehicle was a CTS, and while we loved that car I was in the mood for something different. That put the CT6 at the top of our shopping list. After doing lots of research we settled on the Luxury model. The CT6 comes in Base, Luxury, Premium Luxury and Platinum. The Luxury had similar features as our CTS and for a car that doesn't get driven much or very far it fit our needs perfectly. There are four engine choices with the CT6, a 2.0L 4cyl. Turbo, 3.6L V6, 3.0L V6 Twin Turbo and the 2.0L 4cyl. Turbo Plug-In Hybrid. We opted for the 3.0L Twin Turbo and we are really pleased so far. Our first road trip was just under 400 miles and the car drives, rides and handles perfectly. The ride is smooth and responsive, the cabin very quiet and overall the CT6 is very comfortable. Although the CT6 is a large car similar to the BMW 7-Series or Mercedes S-Class due to the use of aluminum it weighs almost the same as the smaller Cadillac CTS. It gives you the ride quality and spaciousness of a much larger vehicle, but handles like a mid-size luxury car. Overall, I can't say enough good things about the CT6! Highly recommended.

Best Car I have Ever Owned

by Steve Roush from Mingo Junctrion, Ohio 43938 on November 13, 2017

Loving my new Cadillac. The ride is way better than my previous Cadillacs. Also the styling and comfort far surpass all others. Convenience is a big thing in not only all the luxury options but in that I do not need a separate vehicle for the winter as this one is AWD. Dual moon roof, power sun shade in the rear window, great sounding Bose stereo, and a button that allows the car to park itself; not to mention the crash alert, lane departure, automatic heated seats and steering wheel when started in cold weather. All these things and much more make this CT6 one fine automobile.

This a true luxury car

by scw from Anacortes, WA on December 14, 2017

The car has every thing you ever want in handling and performance. You ride in outstanding comfort and safety.

Fun, user friendly Cadillac

by Chicagolandwood from St. Petersburg, Florida on March 23, 2018

I have been pleasantly surprised by my new CT6. It has excessive leg room, large trunk and is very user friendly. Every bell and whistle can be operated by different means to suit your personal preference. It gets surprisingly good gas mileage for such a large car. Big but fun to drive. I'd buy it all over again without hesitation.

1 2 3 4