2017 Cadillac CT6 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 CT6 Cadillac
Explore the 2017 Cadillac CT6
Shop the 2017 Cadillac CT6

Love my Red Shiny Cadillac

This car drives like a dream and the 3.6L Engine gives me that burst of power you really want when entering a fry. Love the Apple Play features that put all the apps from your phone on the screen, allowing me to listen to my audio books. The turn by turn navigation system is really nice and the screen location is just in the right place.

Pure Comfort

I recently purchased a 3.6 Premium Luxury CT6 with 30k miles, had the transmission shudder after about a month of owning it. Since it has a 100k PT warranty I took it in and the dealer flushed the transmission and replaced it with a different brand, works perfectly now. Took it on a 4000 mile road trip over the holidays. Outstanding ride, 28mpg avg doing 80mph. This car is a joy to drive, plenty of room, plenty of power and excellent ride quality. Would highly recommend. I’ve owned this car for 6months now and have only seen 2 on the road.

3.0TT will blow your dress up

Great car. 3.0TT is amazing. Trsns has some issues when cold but so do I. Once it warms up its good to go. On the toad i pull a easy 32 mpg. My only pet Pete is that the seat Is a bit hard. With all of the sear adjustments you'd think they would have added that. Night vision, even though its pretty cool, is pretty much worthless. 5 stars to GM.

3.9

My 2011 Ford Crown Vic All things considered a nic

It’s looks great! Get compliments. Has all the safety nonsense. Crown Vic has a better ride. More comfortable . Ac & heat are much better. Just a bette car. Unfortunately they don’t make any more. Cadillac is a shadow of its former self.

The perfect luxury cruiser

It doesn’t get much better than the CT6 in terms of ride quality and comfort. I bought this for a work car and road tripping and it couldn’t be better suited for the job. Interior is top quality and the tech is impressive, even in the mid level trim. Rear leg room was important for road trips and there is more than enough. Couldn’t be happier with this purchase.

Cadillac CT6

This by far has been my favorite Cadillac so far. The cars ride coupled with the 3.0 TT performance meets all my criteria for a world class luxury car. The Bose sound system along with CUE is by far the industry’s best.

Sexiest CADILLAC! I Love it!

Stylish exterior, fantastic color & leather inside, full glass roof, DVDs inside back seats, great stereo sound, heated / cooled seats, heated steering, I love everything about it!!

3.9

My transmission goes thunk! On a slow takeoff it

Transmission is the worst. On reverse or forward at low speeds it goes thunk. embarrassing when family is in my car. Family want me to trade it.

Am a big guy and this car fit me with room to spar

Great car worth every penny. Looked around at a lot of cars but once I test drive it I was sold. I go places and people want to come and look at the car

Unfathomable that it's being cancelled

Cadillac's best sedan ever - the CT6 - is being let go from it's line up. Utterly baffling as this is the nicest car ever (without spending six figures plus). I bought a 2017 CT6 Turbo 2.0 in Midnight Blue and I fell in love instantly. It feels gorgeous, it looks gorgeous, it handles beautifully, and is solid internally. I highly recommend getting yourself any year CT6!