2019 CT6

2019 Cadillac CT6

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2019 Cadillac CT6?

Wonderful luxury sedan!

by Christian R. from Canton, Mi on Mon Mar 18 2019

This is my second CT6, having first leased a 2016 model, and I love it! It drives amazingly, and the tech features are both useful and impressive, especially the Super Cruise. The handling is exceptional, as is the overall performance. It's a great looking luxury sedan and I often receive compliments from passersby. Highly recommended!

WOW what a CAR🤗

by SwtGa from Jacksonville, Florida on Wed Mar 06 2019

I love it...it rides oh so smmmmmooth😎.. takes off like a jet😱...it looks sporty, but oooooh so classy... and did I mention I look 👀 good in it😚

Living Lavish ( Kyle Sims sales rep.)

by Eugine Coogan from Niles Illinois on Tue Jan 14 2020

The Cadillac CT6 is one of the most comfortable cars I have ever owned and being that I had a BMW 7 series I must sat the Cadillac is much better on performance handling and comfort not to mention safety features. I feel like James Bond in this car.

Fantastic car overall

by MarkZ06 from Somerset, New Jersey on Sat Dec 28 2019

I count myself as one of the privileged few who just took delivery of the limited addition CT6-V. Although I’ve only owned it for two weeks I have to say that it is extraordinarily impressive in terms of performance, fit and finish, and comfort. Although it is approximately 15 inches longer than the CTS that I had been driving for the past 10 years it handles like a much smaller car.. In fact it Corners better than my older CTS with a sport suspension. Most impressive actually and surprising for this high performance version of the CT6 Is the level of interior quiet and the amazing smoothness of the ride even in sport mode. The 10 speed automatic used this year is also very smooth. Infotainment system benefits from Redundant controls for most radio and climate control functions so you don’t have to do a lot of scrolling through pages of the CUE system. I did have one episode of a glitch where the climate control screen on the display froze and was unresponsive to any touch control even though the knob controls Continued to work. Hopefully it’s not a harbinger of things to come. Restarting the car solved the problem. Heads up display and adaptive cruise control work very well as do other electronic safety features some of which can be configured for degree of intrusiveness. One feature I don’t like is the auto stop start function which seems so prevalent in cars today.. It seems to shut the engine off even when the car is briefly stopped at a red light and there is a lag with reacceleration as the engine must restart. Thankfully there is a on/off selector nearby the start button that you need to press right after for starting the car to defeat the system. Although auto start stop will reengage the next time the car is started after a while it becomes intuitive to turn it off. These of course are minor complaints in a car that overall I believe is a great value given its level of performance and features.

Best new car purchase I have made

by Douglas CT6 from Perrysburg,Oh. on Sat Apr 13 2019

This car is extremely luxurious and powerful the best of both worlds!!! Highest level of comfort and technology.Has everything I could ever need or want in a vehicle

Very pleased with this vehicle

by Cadillac Fan from Midlothian, TX on Wed Aug 26 2020

I wanted a full size car, that wasn’t front wheel drive. I was looking at the Mercedes S550, then I found out that Cadillac had a full size AWD full size car, so after driving both cars, I decided on Cadillac.

This is such an amazing vehicle

by Jack Ryan from chicago il on Tue Dec 31 2019

it met all of my needs and it is such a quick vehicle. it is full of luxury and thats what i love i about it

My CT6

by Ed’s CT6 from Falls Church, VA on Mon Oct 12 2020

Love the ride very smooth over bumps is the quietist car I have ever driven, very luxurious with lots of technology. The 3.6 accelerates well even without a turbo.

Handles like a smaller car

by cpazambrana from Miami on Thu Aug 22 2019

I own one with the Premium Luxury package. Black both outside and inside. The interior is minimalist which I like. Has a few buttons (including volume knob) and a very intuitable touch screen and even a rotary center control. The car has more features than I need. The Bose sound system is great and the sides and back shades (this one is automatic) are a great addition. I don't know about other reviewers, but I do have the 3.6 version, which uses regular gas and it is very quick. I can't call underperformer a non-turbo engine that can make this big machine accelerate 0-60 in 5 seconds. Surprisingly, I got the same or even better gas mileage than my previous ATS, Nissan Altima, SAAB 9-3 and BMW 530. Handling of the car is great and the suspension sticks to what Cadillac has been doing in the last years, surpassing the other so called "ultimate driving machine". Cadillac nowadays is the brand to beat in terms of vehicle suspension and handling. It is the perfect balance between smooth and firm that no other automaker have been able to match (except SAAB, of course the real ultimate driving machine). I love the fact that I don't see one of this in every corner and I get compliments almost everywhere I go. Cadillac design, along with Audi and Volvo, are in my humble opinion the best out there.

Did Not Meet Expectations

by wiscwolf from Sheboygan, Wisconsin on Sat May 25 2019

Back-up camera problems from week one, and the under performing 3.6L engine keep this beautiful Cadillac from getting 5 Stars. Beautiful exterior color, sexy wheels, large infotainment screen, comfortable seating are all pluses. Great audio. My car had the Super Cruise Package which is very cool. Can't wait for it to work on all roads.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2