2005 Cadillac CTS consumer reviews

$30,190–$32,440 MSRP range
side view of 2005 CTS Cadillac
Explore the 2005 Cadillac CTS

great car

this car is the best car you can ever own in your life time one drive an your in love wonderful on the road this car pays for it self i luxury honestly

Very nice luxury vehicle

It is a good commuter and it is a great family car. Fun to drive and very reliable it does really good on the road and it is a head turner for sure

Great luxury car

So comfy when I drive any other car it?s not the same. Only thing is the parts are a little more expensive than a cheaper car.

Very well maintained, Trouble free

Very comfortable ride, trouble free, runs great and looks good. I've loved this car and would recommend giving it a test drive and a good look.

Highly recommended

I recommend this comfy yet beautiful car to everyone. It has pretty good mileage but very reliable. The open roof is like a cherry to the cake.

4.4

Most comfortable luxury car I?ve owned

Gets me where I?ve needed to go. Gets up to speed quickly. Roomy for a car. The comfort is the best out of any car I?ve been in.

Love It !

Car met all of my needs. Plenty of space inside and in the trunk. Easy to navigate systems including radio and turn signals. Pleasure to drive and doesn?t burn much gas.

Head Turner!

Great car very reliable with plenty of power and very fancy looking inside and out would definitely recommend this vehicle if curently thinking about purchasing.

Great car for the money

More power than I expected, handling is very good. I use this car for daily commuting and has lived up to the Cadillac name. Gas mileage has been good for the size of car (generally 21 -23 MPG)

Like floating on a cloud!

I love the smoothness of the ride, no noise and comfort to my body. So nice when I travel an hour to work one way and arrive stress free!