2008 Cadillac Cts

Very Nice, but very SMALL

by from Cincinnati, OH on June 11, 2010

This is a great car for comuting but for a family or business it is just too small. Love driving it by myself and the AWD is great in the snow.

A Beautiful Car

by from Round Rock, TX on February 25, 2011

I bought the car with 23K miles and have only added about 1000. I love the way it looks and handles. Performance and fuel mileage are quite adequate with the base 3.6. I really like the performance suspension and 18" wheels and I love the six speed automatic.. I added the spare tire for security. I probably won't stay with the Run-Flat tires when it comes time to replace. The driver's seat is a little too firm. It had a rattle in the shifter and one in the rear deck but they were resolved. I just received a recall to recalibrate the oil life sensor due to timing chain wear, but I don't let it tell me when to change oil, I like the 3000 mile intervals. Would I recommend this car to a friend, Absolutely!

Satisfaction Plus

by from Lexington, KY on April 4, 2011

After doing a three-month research of this vehicular, I had a chance to test drive this car one day during my lunch and it was the most love I ever felt for a cars performance and features. I will always recommend a Cadillac CTS to anyone who wants a quality car that owns the road and holds its value.

An American Car Finally Nailed It!

by from Southern California, CA on September 19, 2007

When I heard that the 2008 CTS was being completely remodled last year, I couldn't wait. Back in March of this year it was announced it was going to be available in SoCal in late Aug. I bought mine 3 weeks ago and it was only 2hrs off the truck when we saw it. I traded in my Lexus and the two don't come close. The CTS is an absolute thrill to drive. Tap on the gas and it just wants to go. Accelleration is very impressive. Overall performance is absolutely first rate. The cornering and roadfeel on surface streets and the freeway easily match BMW and Mercedes. It has the performance of the top German performance luxury lines with a better interior. The styling is very detailed and each space and transition is well thought out. Very comfortable and edgey at the same time. I have owned several of it's competitors and the 2008 CTS is by far the most exciting car I have ever owned.

the most fun car I have ever owned

by from Florida on November 27, 2007

I am going to be short and sweet. My prevvious cars were all imports: nissan 240sx, honda accord 2000 coupe, honda sedan 2002 and last my beloved honda coupe V6 2004. After being car shopping for about 1 month decided to get the new CTS. I test drove the honda accord coupe 2008, 335 bmw, infinity g37 and liked them all, but when I took a test drive on the new CTS found myself laughing the whole time, it was really that fun. Every day I find a new unexpected feature on this car. I am 32 years old and never could imagine myself driving a cadillac;you will not find wood on my dash instead u will find carbon fiber and pseudoaluminum, this aint daddys caddy, great balance between luxury and sport. Oh by the way I got 18 inch wheels, 40gig hard drive, satellite radio and sport performance package, who knows maybe I will take it to the track one of these days, will see. My theory is : If u drive it u will buy it PERIOD.

Great Car!

by from Philly, Pa. on January 17, 2011

The CTS is a solid, great looking car. I have had no problems with it and the dealership treats me great every time I come in to have it serviced. The Cadilla brand is back!

MOST LUXURIOUS CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

by from LOUISIANA on April 16, 2011

LOVE MY CADILLAC. NEVER HAD ONE BEFORE AND IT IS WONDERFUL. IT'S THE MOST LUXURIOUS CAR I'VE EVER OWNED AND HAS ALL THE FEATURES I WANTED EXCEPT A NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM.

What a car.

by from New York,NY on February 20, 2008

The only american car that feels close to an german Audi. WOW is all I have to say. I drove this car and I loved it. It feels better than a BMW goes very well. I am glad the americans are putting in the effort to beat the germans.

best car for the money

by from Anoka MN on March 28, 2009

I traded my 05 Cadillac CTS with 168,800 miles not worth much it was used on sales, excellent car very reliable, the 08 is about the best looking car on the road in a long time, I used to have a Lexus but I was not impressed with the mechanical issues, I love the Caddy lower prive better looking, now at 29,000 miles in 1 year it runs perfect and good MPG great car.

One cool ride!

by from Pinole, CA on March 28, 2008

I nicknamed the car, Rad Kadi, for it's looks and performance and general feeling when driving it. I purchased the "car in the ads", Crystal Red and tan interior, and it has lived up to the billing as Car of the Year for me. There were two mechanical or structural problems that occured in assembly that have since been repaired, at no cost, and the car runs great. My only negative is the response of both dealer and corporate to my request for a good faith compensation for the time and effort, as well as moderate expense incurred in getting the car brought up to standards. It seems that General Motors is more interested in pushing back on the dealer for flaws in manufacture than in extending a gesture of good faith with the customer, a trait exhibited in reverse by the dealer. Darn shame too, as GM may win the nickel and dime battle, but lose the big bucks war of repeat business.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Cadillac Cts