2009 CTS

2009 Cadillac CTS

$16 - $22,544  MSRP Range
2009 Cadillac CTS

Have You Driven the 2009 Cadillac CTS?

It returns the favor!

by 2009 CTS-V from New York,NY on Mon Apr 19 2010

If you are considering a 09-and up CTSV , Two Words: DRIVE ONE! The combination of ergonomics, elegance and brute power are unparalleled with any vehicle under 80K . I chose the auto as my boy racer days are over but dont get me wrong this thing is armed and dangerous at any stoplight and highway acceleration will blow your mind even further. Since my first day of ownership this car has been paying me back and continues to impress me with it's handling and smooth ride. The recaros and suede wheel are a must. Srt's ,SVT's ,M///'s and AMG's Bring it! Cadillac is back on their game and here to stay.

Longtime Cadillac Consumer

by CDS from Kansas City, MO on Thu Feb 21 2013

Prior to purchasing my 2009 CTS, I have been been the satified owner of 2002 Esclade. I puchased the Esclade in 2004 with about 34,000 miles on it. I now have over 273,000 miles on this vehicle all with out any majors repairs the entire time. When I went to purchase the CTS they asked if I was wanting to trade my Esclade in. My response, "Not on your life." I am staying with American made Cadillacs. The quality of their products is outstanding and second to none in my book. My CTS is great! And get this...my Escalde almost drives as smooth as my new (to me) 2009 CTS.

Perfect Car

by hondarrr from on Mon Apr 12 2010

This is the best of both worlds, comfort, luxury and performance all in one Car, and very affortable if you compare to the same class cars...This is The KING of the Road.. 09 CTS-V

Rides & Handles amazing

by no more bmw from on Thu Dec 04 2008

This car is an amazing vehicle. I have driven a BMW 3 series for several years and test drove the 5 series before my purchase. This car hands down killed the BMW with its ride and interior features. BMW wants to charge a small fortune for what this car comes with. The ride is smooth and quiet. The navigation system is on par with the garmin i had to use in my 3 series. the luxury interior and sporty exterior make this a must drive before shopping for BMW or mercedes.

Love the CTS

by Buy American from East Peoria, IL on Sun Feb 27 2011

The Cadillac CTS is worth a look. With AWD and the new DI engine the car is a real performer. Snowfall is no problem, the car handles and performs like a sports car but yet has the manners of a Cadillac. The CTS will be first on our list of cars when it comes time to trade. The car was purchased a year ago and now has 20K miles and has not been back to the dealer for any warranty issues.

Cadillac cts

by 09 Cadillac cts from Chicago,il on Sun Nov 14 2010

The 2009 Cadillac cts is very stylish in the exterior and interior appearance. Unfortunately when it rains, I can barely hear the other person on the car's Bluetooth. It is so noisy in the car when it rains, I'm not use to that in any vehicle.... Cadillac cts needs a better sound barrer... I've driven a 2000 cadillac Deville HLS. Which was great didn't have such a sound ... Another issue, if your a person who needs alot of leg room as the driver the rear passenger will suffer as they will be cramped if there sitting directly behind you... Especially if they are tall and also need leg room, this could be very uncomfortable...

This car is an incredible value!

by Sam from Austin, TX on Wed Apr 08 2009

I am 52 yrs old and this is the FIRST American car I have ever owned, now going on 7 months. If a friend hadn't dragged me to the Cadillac dealership, I would not have discovered this gem. I had been looking at cars that cost $10 to $15 thousand more with similar features and handling/performance. I decided I didn't need the BMW/Mercedes/Jaguar name plate for the price difference. I am worried about reliability, but so far so good. Too many blind spots out the rear, yes, it really needed a rear camera option. And, yes, agree with reviewers about somewhat hard front seats and goofy panoramic sunroof. But it is a joy to drive on both short and long trips, the NAV and audio features are terrific, and the car turns heads.

CTS4

by ebonbard from Savannah Ga on Mon Feb 27 2012

love this car!! I had a ifiniti G35, but this vehicle is so interactive plus the comfort level exceeds the Infiniti. i also have way more room!!

Pimp and science combined-best car ever

by Ian from Butler,bj on Sat Sep 15 2012

Finally got my dream car.I've had the cts for about a month now and I still can't believe I own still.theres Nothing like its design,the interior is flawless.best car ever

6 years later ....

by imcruisin4 from Indianapolis, IN on Tue Mar 17 2015

6 years later at 56,000 miles(well driven) i have had 30 technical issues, 3 recalls, and the plastic consoles crack with ease. Although i like the design and comfort you can see why i am sketchy about ever owning another cadillac again. most of these reviews are made by people in the first year not later on. My wife says my 1988 bmw m5 drives and handles better than the cadillac, so we gave it to charity, poor souls!

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2009 Cadillac CTS

Editor's note: This review was written in September 2007 about the 2008 Cadillac CTS. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's changed for 2009, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Sporting creased lines and track-tuned handling, Cadillac's original CTS led the revival of a brand many had perceived as stodgy. The second-generation model, new for 2008, doesn't have quite as tall a ladder to climb, but it still needs to make inroads among import shoppers, including fans of the BMW 3 Series, Infiniti G35, Audi A4 and several other sport sedans.

After two days of hard driving across California, I think the CTS has a good shot at converting some... Read More