2011 CTS

2011 Cadillac CTS

2011 Cadillac CTS

Have You Driven the 2011 Cadillac CTS?

best design

by Car lover from las vegas, nv on Mon Jan 30 2012

beautiful inside out, turn heads, great performance, full of features(remote start, panaromic sunroof, HDD meory for music, uses 87 gas!). better than lexus and bmw $ to $

Best car yet

by wildbagel from Tomkins Cove, NY on Wed Dec 28 2011

I have my CTS coupe now 5 months and by far the best car I've driven. I started out trying to be practical and looking at the Buick Regal turbo. The Regal wasn't bad if your looking for a decent vanilla car to commute to work each day. Once I started to price one out to lease, I found myself being able to get a CTS sedan for the same price with all the rebates available thru GM. One I saw the CTS coupe I had to have it. My next problem was color, I ended up with the silver, mainly because I refused to pay the $1k for the white or red and ended up going with a fully loaded model. The only negatives I can mention is that the sideview mirrors don't retract unless you pull them in and why isn't there a turn signal light on the sideview mirror either. You can find cars for half the price that offer them, why not the CTS ?? Cadillac is definetly back, even my 18 year old daughter can't wait to get her hands on it. Styling, comfort, ride and quality. you get it all with the CTs coupe!!

My birthday present to me.

by Palmerman from Washington, DC on Tue Feb 11 2014

Reviewed all available info related to 2011 CTS. Already own an 06 SRX. Decided on "Premium" coupe because it has all the "bells & whistles". It is a well crafted vehicle and a truly enjoyable ride. Have received nothing but positive comments from all who have seen it since I purchased it.

CTS V Review

by CTS V Coupe from Oklahoma City on Mon Feb 25 2013

I came from the Corvette world. The Cadillac is like a nicer Corvette. The interior is much nicer, The Seats are much better, The Brakes a re awesome, The Power is amazing. The Styling is more unique. I will enjoy this car for a while Good Job Cadillac

Slick Ride!

by Bender 13 from Dallas, Tx. on Mon Aug 26 2013

Been looking for a coupe since I attended a golf event sponsored by Cadillac before the Coupe was offered as a production vehicle. I wanted all options on a low mile certified car. Fell in love with my car the minute I saw it. Less noise than the E 350 I have access to and better gas mileage. Cool seats are an essential option returning from a round of golf. Pulled into a 5 star restaurant Saturday and the boys parked it on "the front row"

2011 CTS-V Coupe

by strapp1000 from Chicgao, IL on Mon Jul 08 2013

The car is all it has been cracked up to be. Extremely powerful and comfortable with eye catching style. The handling is excellent along with the neck snapping acceleration. The Recaros are a must have...they will take some adjusting to get comfortable in. The interior is of excellent design and quality. I will enjoy the V for many years to come.

2011 CTS Coupe

by Happy Camper from Clearwater Fl on Mon Jul 22 2013

We did not start out looking for this particular car but I sure am glad this is where our search ended. The CTS Coupe is one of the most iconic cars America has ever produced. the blend between beauty and performance are perfect and THE CAR draws tons of attention. When you become comfortable behind the wheel your perseption of driving changes and you begin to think you are watching a movie of traffic flow. The CTS COUPE is truly a driving experance

Best car I've owned

by Bags from Naples, Florida on Thu Apr 21 2011

This car is great! It's the perfect balance of size, handling, comfort and great looks. Quiet, smooth, and fun to drive. I don't get the remarks about front seat discomfort. It's fine for me.

Awesome CTS Coupe

by hogdriver from Manteno, IL on Sat Sep 14 2013

A few years ago while attending the Chicago Auto Show, I came across the debut of the CTS Coupe and from that moment, I had to have one! Fast forward to a month ago, and the dream became the reality. The exterior is a work of art. All panels and doors fit like a glove. Beautiful sharp lines and the rear of the car is is very well sculptured. The interior is flawless. Not the most comfortable seats but they provide good support and very well crafted. The "cooled" seats found in the Premium Package are great on hot summer days as they provide a rapid cool-down and comfort to your backside while the front vents take care of the rest. Luxury appointments are everywhere from the Bose System to the heated steering wheel. Time to drive! The ride is like being on a cloud. The outside word is left outside. Very quiet ride. The suspension is firm but yet soft enough to let you be in comfort. The engine and the 6 speed auto, work very well and the shift points are very smooth. After a month of driving the car and 1,300 miles, I'm still in awed with the car. And 21.5 MPG with AWD is nothing to sneeze at. Most of my driving has been city driving so the highway should fair even better. By far one of the best cars I have ever owned and I have had many. Highly recommend it.

Nicest Car Ever

by Pattys Caddy from Jenison, Michigan on Fri Dec 07 2012

Have owned our Cadillac CTS Coupe now for a couple of months. Took a while to learn all the bells and whistles. This car is a dream to drive, handling and comfort is great. Lots of pep when you need it. This car has spoiled me as far as any other brand is concerned.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2011 Cadillac CTS

The CTS-V is one of the most exciting performance vehicles on the market, and a new wagon version makes it even more attractive to an admittedly small subset of buyers.

In its second year, the Sport Wagon now comes with the V-Series treatment offered on the sedan and new coupe. Nothing of significance has changed from 2010 to 2011 in the regular CTS wagon (see the two compared), so I'll refer you to my 2010 review and concentrate here on the CTS-V Sport Wagon.

Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
In last year's review, I cited three problems with the regular CTS wagon that gave me pause. The CTS-V version I tested has eliminated two of them.

To wit, I deemed the regular CTS' driver's seat a deal-breaker. The... Read More