2014 Cadillac CTS consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 CTS Cadillac
Shop the 2014 CTS Cadillac
3.3

Biggest disappointment ever..

Expected a performance car as it was listed as that, as it was the Performance Coupe.. looked awesome, interior was beautiful but that's where it ended..very cramped interior space, basically a 2 seater..might as well have a Corvette and have power..wouldn't recommend this for travel.. one Cadillac was enough..love Chryslers. ..300 AWD

Good car

Yes this a great car and has a lot of extra. And has an warranty that is transferred at only $100. + a mountly cause $$

Very fun car to drive, and beautiful to look at.

I bought my 2014 CTS Coupe in 2015, and I don't anticipate getting a new car anytime soon. When I saw the car online, I loved the sporty look and design. I have the premium pkg. with black diamond coat paint. I've received so many compliments about it, and at 7 years old, people still stop me and love it. It's been very reliable and only been in the shop about 3 times, and combined, the service totals are under $1500. The 3.6 L scratches my need for speed, it has been to 140 mph without any concern. The Bose system is great, I love loud music which it provides. I love this car. It will make my next car choice will be disappointing I'm sure!

2.3

Biggest peace of junk I have ever owned

If I would not have bought the car from Texas car one it might be ok . But they sold me the price of junk .donot buy a car from Texas car one

Riding In Style

Exterior is distinctive. Interior especially the dash is very impressive. CUE has a learning curve getting used to. CUE touchscreen is subject to fingerprints and hard to see because of sunlight glare. Excellent performance and comfort.

Third-generation CTS is better than the last one.

By Nearly every measure, the CTS is an excellent option in it's class. It has superb handling and a brawny engine (321 HP) to satisfy drivers who like thrills, and it's high end well-equipped cabin will appeal to those who want a comfortable daily driver.

2.7

Mechanical problems, had it for 1.5 weeks.not good

Beautiful car with issues. Was told car had blue tooth music connection- does not the remote to car was dead, I had to replace the 2nd day after buying popping noise etc....

This is the best car I've owned

This car is beautifully equipped, amazingly comfortable, gets good gas mileage and I love how the exterior looks and how fun it is to drive

Best Looking Car I've owned

Car is nice looking, very comfortable to drive, has the right options and the right size for our family. Very low miles, and seems to be very dependable.

4.4

Great Coupe for all Seasons

This cars led me through a whole lot throughout a few winters in New York. There hasn’t been any issues with it aside from the constant attention to the style. I receive compliments about it at least once a month. Well, not much anymore since the covid crisis but you get my drift. Highly recommended if you want a fun car that is more than likely a switch from what you’re driving right now.