Read or write a review.

2014 Cadillac Cts

2014 Cadillac CTS

Change Year
Average based on 10 reviews

one of the exciting and improved vehicle I have ow

by from Fayetteville, North Carolina on December 13, 2013

outstanding vehicle to drive and owned. I would recommend it to any one in the market looking for a mid-size luxury car.

Found a new 2014 for a big discount!

by from 43160 on July 14, 2015

New styling is the bomb! All accessories are improved and very accommodating. Only negative so far are lack of navigation and rear camera on all buy luxury models and the base 'painted' aluminum wheels; we just had to add the upgrades and change to polished wheels .This is our third CTS and would recommend over Lexus, BMW, or Audi.

Third Time impressed

by from Upstate New York on March 1, 2015

Best Americam Car on the Road. Makes a statement of dependability and class! Does not sacrifice safety for style ( or vice versa)!

My fifth Cadillac

by from Berlin, Maryland on February 16, 2014

As with all my previous cCadillacs i am very pleased with this car. The dealer provided an excellent buying experience, and is to be commended for his professionalism and service. It was a very nice experience.

CTS

by from MANSFIELD, LA on March 13, 2014

I LOVE IT IT IS THE MOST COMFORT CAR IN THE WORLD TO DRIVE AND HAVE FUN IT LOVE THE LOOK AND ROOM IN IT

Old man's Folly

by from :Henderson, Nevada on February 9, 2014

Car has much more power than I will ever need, however at age 84, It's a toot to drive. Lack of back head room is creating bit of a problem with some of my "average Height " friends,but all in all "all's well"

Wicked Wagon

by from Atlanta, GA on April 29, 2014

This is the first non-truck American vehicle I've owned in many years. I have to say that it's almost unbelievable that GM created such a car (CTS-V Wagon) but I'm so happy they did. My other car is a Miata and this car is as much fun to drive as it is and definitely a much better long-distance cruiser. I am somewhat disappointed in some of the fit and finish for a $70K car. The armrest isn't secure and panel gaps and upholstery doesn't match it's European or Japanese competition. On the other hand, the closest comparable car that I can find (Mercedes AMG E63 Wagon) is another $30-50K so compared to that it's a bargain. I only have 1300 miles on it at this point so I can't report on any reliability so far.

nicest car ive owned

by from corning ,arkansas on June 21, 2014

2014 cadillac CTS premium coupe from Bud Davis cadillac in memphis tenn. this is my 6th cadillac and 2nd CTS ive owned. this 2014 has so many features and handles so well. a big thank you to Bud Davis cadillac in memphis and the sales people who worked with me, ken walden and glenn curry for their curtisy and professionalism in helping me get into my CTS. i highly recomend Bud Davis cadillac to anyone interested in looking at the new CTS.

CTS..Highly Recommended

by from Forest, Va. on April 13, 2014

Pinkerton GMC, Lynchburg, Va.is the most accommodating dealer we have ever bought from. Our salesperson was Melvin Harvey - Perfect Transaction! I highly recommend the CTS and Pinkerton.

for kids

by from s. Fl. on December 31, 2013

If I wanted a corvette I would have bought one. I was very disappointed but the exterior is great after that I got rid of it in 2 months

Our Expert Review: 2014 Cadillac Cts