2014 Cadillac Cts

Found a new 2014 for a big discount!

by from 43160 on July 14, 2015

New styling is the bomb! All accessories are improved and very accommodating. Only negative so far are lack of navigation and rear camera on all buy luxury models and the base 'painted' aluminum wheels; we just had to add the upgrades and change to polished wheels .This is our third CTS and would recommend over Lexus, BMW, or Audi.

one of the exciting and improved vehicle I have ow

by from Fayetteville, North Carolina on December 13, 2013

outstanding vehicle to drive and owned. I would recommend it to any one in the market looking for a mid-size luxury car.

Old man's Folly

by from :Henderson, Nevada on February 9, 2014

Car has much more power than I will ever need, however at age 84, It's a toot to drive. Lack of back head room is creating bit of a problem with some of my "average Height " friends,but all in all "all's well"

nicest car ive owned

by from corning ,arkansas on June 21, 2014

2014 cadillac CTS premium coupe from Bud Davis cadillac in memphis tenn. this is my 6th cadillac and 2nd CTS ive owned. this 2014 has so many features and handles so well. a big thank you to Bud Davis cadillac in memphis and the sales people who worked with me, ken walden and glenn curry for their curtisy and professionalism in helping me get into my CTS. i highly recomend Bud Davis cadillac to anyone interested in looking at the new CTS.

Lovely car with little problem you should know

by from Iowa city, IA on March 30, 2017

First of all i love my CTS so much, whoever love this car must be attracted by that daytime running light, they just gorgeous. i love everything about this car, however, there are problems. 1, the 20-way adjustable seats are not as comfortable as i expect, its lumbar support is little bit uncomfortable which makes me tired every time in long-time driving. 2, His Automatic Headlight Activation is little bit late if you enter some where dark immediately but i don't think this is a big problem. 3 is that his Blind Spot Detection System is little overreacting idk its just my car or CTS have this problem, my sensor can detect curb and light up which is little horrible when driving in dark and no one is following you but your car keep detecting"there is car behind you" thats all thank you for watching,

Third Time impressed

by from Upstate New York on March 1, 2015

Best Americam Car on the Road. Makes a statement of dependability and class! Does not sacrifice safety for style ( or vice versa)!

Awesome car

by from on April 1, 2017

Personally I think the car is one of the nicest looking cars on the road. Once you get inside and drive it you immediately be impressed. The handling and ride quality are top notch. We have the luxury trim level which has everything you could want in a car. I have never owned a car that when inside you hear virtually nothing from the outside. I believe Cadillac outdid themselves with this car. The 3.6 v6 has plenty of get up and go. Overall an excellent car so far.

Wicked Wagon

by from Atlanta, GA on April 29, 2014

This is the first non-truck American vehicle I've owned in many years. I have to say that it's almost unbelievable that GM created such a car (CTS-V Wagon) but I'm so happy they did. My other car is a Miata and this car is as much fun to drive as it is and definitely a much better long-distance cruiser. I am somewhat disappointed in some of the fit and finish for a $70K car. The armrest isn't secure and panel gaps and upholstery doesn't match it's European or Japanese competition. On the other hand, the closest comparable car that I can find (Mercedes AMG E63 Wagon) is another $30-50K so compared to that it's a bargain. I only have 1300 miles on it at this point so I can't report on any reliability so far.

This is our third CTS

by from Houston, Texas on May 20, 2017

Very nice and comfortable. V6 accelerates well, gets better gas mileage than my old V6 CTS. Love the pano-roof; like driving in a convertible. Only gripes I have is you have to be at a complete stop to set the navigation, and there are no guide lines on the reverse camera.

CTS..Highly Recommended

by from Forest, Va. on April 13, 2014

Pinkerton GMC, Lynchburg, Va.is the most accommodating dealer we have ever bought from. Our salesperson was Melvin Harvey - Perfect Transaction! I highly recommend the CTS and Pinkerton.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Cadillac Cts