2015 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews

2015 Cadillac Cts
Average based on 3 reviews

sexiest car I've ever owned

by from western ny on August 21, 2015

The cts is stylish, comfortable and quiet. Great pick-up for a 2ltr. first time caddy owner and lovin' it.

most stylist car I've owned

by from lafayette ,la on October 27, 2014

car rides great althought reviews say it rides rough , exterior great style , interior quality leather and has all the bells and whistles .

Just the Car for Us....

by from Ramona, Ca. on November 12, 2014

I am in the market for a Cadillac CTS b/c our last one ('03) was totaled in an accident and we want that car again for my wife. We both love the CTS b/c it's not too small and not too large with all the extras inside, viewing cars on Cars.com has been a great asset instead of having to run around looking for the right one and also in getting the most for our money. I have tried other websites but yours has been the one I will be purchasing one within the next to two months. Keep up the good work and I know I will find it when I come across it... distance is not a factor when I do find it. Thank you!