2015 Cadillac Cts

Most comfortable yet sporty car I've owned

by from Boston, MA on September 12, 2017

I love the new look to the logos on the 2015. Some purists prefer the look of the Cadillac shield with the wreath around it but I like the new modern look. And all the LED lighting is great for that too. Very comfortable seats (with headrests that move in 4 directions). Love the layout of the interior. Everything is within reach and view of the driver. The new 2.0T engine handles the car as well as (or better than) the older 3.6L even with AWD. and with 3 driving modes the AWD is very functional. We had a 2010 CTS prior to this which I never thought drove "like a Cadillac" this one definitely does. The redesigned CTS is an extremely nice sedan that's fun, practical, and high end.

Never pictured myself in a caddy, but I am one now

by from Griffin Georgia on September 5, 2017

After owning several 5 series BMW, and a couple of Mercedes I am sold on this car. It's faster, handles better and looks are killer.

Will Never Not Own a Cadillac

by from Grand Blanc, MI on August 17, 2017

Great car! There is not a car out there with a better looking interior and the exterior is beautiful, too! This car has power! My only recommendation would be to get it in AWD if you live in areas with snow.

Better than Daddy's Caddy

by from Apalachicola Fl on August 11, 2017

The car meets and exceeds all the parameters for a luxury auto! Performance, handling, comfort, build quality and styling.

Uses car for Havingfun

Nice driving car

by from ormond beach fl. on May 19, 2017

The Cadillac a 2015 CTS -4dr we bought is very nice in the way it drives and comfortable with good mileage, in all this is a good car so far.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

by from Yonkers Ny on May 4, 2017

Great american made cadillac with a good reslae value.Never been in the shop just reguliar maintainence

Most beautiful design

by from East Stroudsburg on April 22, 2017

When I picked up the 2017 Cadillac CTS-V from the Roadshow garage, California was in the midst of a torrential downpour. No matter how many times I checked the weather, the result was the same: rain. Rain for days. Keeping my foot off the accelerator of this supercharged beast was a study in restraint. I wanted so badly to rev the engine up to 7 grand, but with Michelin Pilot Super Sport summer tires and slippery, wet roads I had to put safety first. This car deserves respect. The CTS-V shares its 6.2-liter V8 engine with the Corvette Z06, although it's tuned down slightly to 640 horsepower and 630 pound-feet of torque. Smaller numbers, sure but it's hardly a detriment. The engine delivers power smoothly to the rear wheels through an eight-speed automatic transmission, and the four driving modes and five levels of traction control make this Caddy one unbeatable super sedan.

sexiest car I've ever owned

by from western ny on August 21, 2015

The cts is stylish, comfortable and quiet. Great pick-up for a 2ltr. first time caddy owner and lovin' it.

Just the Car for Us....

by from Ramona, Ca. on November 12, 2014

I am in the market for a Cadillac CTS b/c our last one ('03) was totaled in an accident and we want that car again for my wife. We both love the CTS b/c it's not too small and not too large with all the extras inside, viewing cars on Cars.com has been a great asset instead of having to run around looking for the right one and also in getting the most for our money. I have tried other websites but yours has been the one I will be purchasing one within the next to two months. Keep up the good work and I know I will find it when I come across it... distance is not a factor when I do find it. Thank you!

most stylist car I've owned

by from lafayette ,la on October 27, 2014

car rides great althought reviews say it rides rough , exterior great style , interior quality leather and has all the bells and whistles .

Our Expert Review: 2015 Cadillac Cts