Model Details

1993 Cadillac DeVille Consumer Reviews

Average based on 7 reviews

GM Mark of Excellence

by from Kentucky on September 28, 2011

This vehicle has been owned by my parents since new. This car has 123k miles on it and it still runs and looks excellent, The only thing we have done to it is have the water pump replaced, and regular maintenence of course. The paint is starting to peel badly so it will need a paint job soon. I really like the pick up of the acceleration, it is very quick for an older sedan, the only thing I really don't like about it is the fact that it's FWD, but it's good for winter, but I still like rear better. The Interior is especially excellent, it has the most comfortable seating that I have ever had in any vehicle. We have had 4 newer Cadillacs since then and none have been nearly as good as this one. The new Cadillacs are very cheeply made compared to this one.

1993 Deville

by from Las Vegas, NV on August 3, 2012

Purchased this 93 Deville with only 50,000 miles on it, but just standing in the garage for past few years. Put in a new battery, it started right away and drove it home. That was 3 months ago, today it's got new Micheline tires, new coat of wax, interior cleaned and looks and feels like new. V8 power, great handling and stability, and fantastic comfort on the road. The forerunner of today's new style of Cadillac. A car you can be proud to own. Pure luxury on the road. :)

best car i ever drove

by from CO on October 11, 2011

I saw this car at a dealer an thought this is the car and when i test drove it best feeling ever its got the power i want and gets me to were i need to go and theres so much room front and back huge trunk but the only down side is the gas.... premium but the extra $0.20 is totally worth it to drive such a beast!! youll love this car if you own it trust me!!

cadillac

by from louisiana on June 25, 2012

I love this car. Not built this good anymore and will soon be a classic and an antique. Is there any wonder I love it!

Very Nice Cadillac

by from Lansing, MI on February 2, 2009

I have owned this car for about 18 months. Have put about 10k miles on it so far. Had 118k miles on it. Was in need of minor repairs and maintenance. Beautiful car inside and out,very comfortable and relaxed. Love the accessories on this car. The 4.9 V8 is peppy and gets 15mpg city,and 25mpg hwy for real. Love the self diagnostics for bringing up fault codes.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

by from Kansas City, MO on January 6, 2007

Very reliable cars...and attractive. These cars are dependable and very easy to maintain. Not to mention, very attractive. Little maintainence is needed to keep in tip top shape.

Comfortable Reliable Excellence

by from Pleasant Hill, CA on June 25, 2007

I own this car and its one of the most comfortable reliable cars I have owned. Starts every time. Downsides? Takes premium gas only or it pings.