1994 Cadillac Deville

Most reliable car I ever owned

by from Long Beach, Ca on May 3, 2017

this vehicle will get you to anywhere you want to go at any time. I had this car for 3 years and never once did it breakdown or have problems. t

THE Car to buy

by from Dallas, Tx on July 1, 2012

An excellent vehicle. Extremely reliable. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone interested in a long-mileage vehicle. At 150,000 miles, you can still get another 100,000 out of it. Even an early 1990's model.

reliable

by from MD on October 5, 2007

Good used car if you understand that sometimes things will break down. I have a 4.6 with 150K. I change the oil and all other maintenance when scheduled. It runs great. If you don't mind using Premium(yes you HAVE TO USE IT) then go ahead. Gas mileage is the only downside to owning this car.

Very Dependable if you keep up on the maintenance.

by from D.C.-MD on October 5, 2007

Do use Premium octane as it suggest for the 4.6 and change the oil when you're supposed to. I had some problems now and then but the car is almost 14 years old and has 145K on the dash. I still will smoke most other cars out there and have topped 125mph recently. I have a pesky valve cover gasket leak, but I hide it with Lucas oil treatment. Overall you can't beat a Caddy for the money.

Our Expert Review: 1994 Cadillac Deville