2004 Cadillac Deville

Best Car I've ever owned

by from NYC, NY on August 17, 2017

My Cadillac has never left me stranded, 120k & still drives like the first day I bought it from the dealership. It has every feature you could possibly imagine. For 2004 it was way ahead of its time. This is one of the best built cars from the inside to the outside I've ever owned. Wouldn't sell it for anything in the world.

If you're lucky enough to find one. Buy it!

by from Petersburg, Va on August 3, 2017

Have been enjoying mine for five years without one problem. About 22 mpg for V8, 270 hp, regular gas, comfort galore. Great value.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car i own

by on July 28, 2017

After driving this car for a day i said to myself this is the car for me and I love it This car meet all my needs has a lot of room and is a nice size my son loves it

Uses car for Havingfun

Nothing Rides Like My Caddy!

by from Prescott, AZ on July 25, 2017

I feel safe when I am in this car. Heated and Cooled Seats with Massage! Heated Steering Wheel is a plus on Cold Mornings and I have a Bose CD with a six disc changer. There is one Large Caveat, the Northstar V8 is prone to oil leaks!!!

Uses car for Havingfun

hated it. under seat caught on fire.

by from fairfield ohio on July 8, 2017

had mold in the wheel well and trunk. motor for seat caught on fire. speedometer did not work. had it in the shop more then out. did not keep it long as it was falling apart.

Big bang for the buck

by from Detroit Michigan on July 7, 2017

Totally awesome car for the $$$. Cooled seats, smooth ride and an awesome stereo. Definitely a recommended buy

Uses car for Havingfun

Very reliable start and go never had any issues

by from Machesney park Illinois on July 7, 2017

03 04 05 cadillac year's are most reliable because general motor had done some updates to engine to make it more reliable

I have had Cadillac Devilles for 20 years

by from Hiram on June 19, 2017

I bought this car 6 years ago and have loved it. It is loaded and I am spoiled by its features, size and comfort. I like the bench front seat, heated steering wheel, heated/AC seats. The "Service Engine" light is on pretty much all the time but that seems to be standard with a car this old. I service it regularly and have maintenance body work done every couple of years. The landau roof is hard to clean after it has been around sea gulls or pollen. I just went over 130,000 miles and expect to keep driving it for a long time to come.

Cushy, Like I'm on a Cloud!

by from Prescott, AZ on May 24, 2017

So smooth, fast and quiet. She has heated and cooled seats and they massage! It also has a heated steering wheel. The rear passengers have a separate heater and A/C system and heated seats. It has a lot of power with the Northstar V8. Mileage around town is about 14 MPG, I knew that going in, this is my 3rd Caddy. It gets 24 MPG highway, not bad for a Land Yacht. GM got it right!

perfect

by from Sebastian, FL 32958 on May 21, 2017

perfect Car never problems good drive. I would like to drive again at any time again a Cadillac.Hoffe I find a cheap Cad used cars.