2009 Cadillac DTS Consumer Reviews

2009 Cadillac Dts
Average based on 11 reviews

Best Cadillac I have ever owned

by from Cumberland R.I. on June 3, 2010

This is my fourth cadillac,Deville & DTS,it is the best and most reliabile yet.It has been a year and hasnt been back yet for maintenance,GM has caught up to the foreign cars.The only improvement they need to make is the turning radius.

2009 CADILLAC DTS

by from NEW JERSEY on October 14, 2009

THIS IS MY FIRST CADILLAC OUT OF MY LAST 10 THAT HAS REQUIRED SERVICE. IT IS CURRENTLY AWAITING ITS SECOND NEW TRANSMISSION.

excellent road car

by from South Dakota on March 21, 2009

this is my seventh new cadillac. I always drove olds 98 until they quit making them, and found the switch satisfactory.this is a great driving car under all conditions.

great performance

by from FL on September 21, 2009

probably the best cadillac ever made! I also owned a 2003 eldorado, it had the northstar engine,i drove it 200,000 miles,albeit they all highway miles

My fifth Cadillac

by from Cape Cod on September 6, 2014

Just traded in my 2002 DeVille (my fourth Caddy) with 187,000 miles. The 2009 has great styling in and out. Love the handling of my new 2009 DTS but agree with others that the turning radius is still in need of improvement. I love the way the car "prances", doesn't float, as you cruise down the highway. Cadillac continues to be the "Cadillac" of cars.

so nice this is my 4 one ( out of 10)

by from la fargeville, NY on February 20, 2013

I have been driving Cadillacs for the last 25 years.... they are getting harder to find because Cadillac decided not to make them with a bench seat. That is now an option. A big mistake by General Motors. There is now no cars being made with a bench seat. I am a big guy, I need the room !!

lincoln

by from florida on December 17, 2012

really smooth riding car with class,and it draws alot of attention good on gas good for traveling any where

Great cars

by from Russell,Pa. on July 13, 2009

I have owned 2 STS & now have a DTS performance. They have all been great cars. Well made, great ride & reliability.

Uses car for Off-roading

geat car

by from conneaut, Oh on June 10, 2009

just got the car got a great deal from a dealer that was going out of bussines love the front bench nice cooled seats and most of all the blind spot sensor in the mirror

Our third DTS and a wonderful car

by from Florida on September 24, 2012

This is our third DTS and this one is a Platinum model which just raises the level of trim and options. We drove the last one 7 years and hope this one gives us the same trouble free service we have come to expect from the Cadillac Northstar cars. This DTS rides and handles so much better than the last gereration. It is a shame they discontinued the Northstar program.