2009 Cadillac Dts

Look good, feel good! My first Caddy ...

by from Redford, MI on August 16, 2017

The car looks and feels great. There a are a few minor issues including "check sensor" and a turn indicator that doesn't work. The dash computer has a ton of features.

The best car I've ever owned

by from on June 19, 2017

The car was a great ride. Very comfortable, very roomy, lot of luxury features. The ride is very smooth. I wish I never sold it.

Excellant Car

by from on March 28, 2017

DTS series was the Last Big Cadillac, with years of perfecting the DTS, 2009 was the last before the smaller series was launched, it often takes years to eliminate reoccuring problems with complex designs of automobiles

My fifth Cadillac

by from Cape Cod on September 6, 2014

Just traded in my 2002 DeVille (my fourth Caddy) with 187,000 miles. The 2009 has great styling in and out. Love the handling of my new 2009 DTS but agree with others that the turning radius is still in need of improvement. I love the way the car "prances", doesn't float, as you cruise down the highway. Cadillac continues to be the "Cadillac" of cars.

so nice this is my 4 one ( out of 10)

by from la fargeville, NY on February 20, 2013

I have been driving Cadillacs for the last 25 years.... they are getting harder to find because Cadillac decided not to make them with a bench seat. That is now an option. A big mistake by General Motors. There is now no cars being made with a bench seat. I am a big guy, I need the room !!

lincoln

by from florida on December 17, 2012

really smooth riding car with class,and it draws alot of attention good on gas good for traveling any where

Our third DTS and a wonderful car

by from Florida on September 24, 2012

This is our third DTS and this one is a Platinum model which just raises the level of trim and options. We drove the last one 7 years and hope this one gives us the same trouble free service we have come to expect from the Cadillac Northstar cars. This DTS rides and handles so much better than the last gereration. It is a shame they discontinued the Northstar program.

drive with confort

by from Cumberland,R.I. on October 19, 2010

Of all of the new cadillacs that I have owned in the last 20 years ,this is the best for confort and mostl reliability.I am at last completley satisfied.

Best Cadillac I have ever owned

by from Cumberland R.I. on June 3, 2010

This is my fourth cadillac,Deville & DTS,it is the best and most reliabile yet.It has been a year and hasnt been back yet for maintenance,GM has caught up to the foreign cars.The only improvement they need to make is the turning radius.

2009 CADILLAC DTS

by from NEW JERSEY on October 14, 2009

THIS IS MY FIRST CADILLAC OUT OF MY LAST 10 THAT HAS REQUIRED SERVICE. IT IS CURRENTLY AWAITING ITS SECOND NEW TRANSMISSION.