2010 Cadillac Dts

Very Nice Car

by from Jacksonville, FL on March 8, 2011

We test drove a lot of cars before deciding on our DTS. Almost all of the new cars with the 'cockpit' design have very little latel leg movement room. I like to drive with the crusie and spread my legs to get comfortable. Most new cars do not allow you to do that because of a high center console. The DTS does not have the high console, so it offers room to spread without knocking your knees. I really like that. Overall, a very comfortable, well riding car. Believe it or not, we are getting 20 MPG in the city with the 8 clylinder if you keep your foot out of it. I would never have believed it. My only complaint is that the cup holders are not in a very good location.

A phenomenal luxury vehicle.

by from Muskegon, MI on March 18, 2011

This vehicle has fulfilled every expectation I've personally had for it. This Cadillac is the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. The luxury features available on this vehicle are outstanding. One of my favorites is the auto-bright and dim headlamps. The sound system in this car is incredible, along with the navigation system(must have the XM and OnStar!). Heated and cooled massaging seats just put it over the top on a short or long trip. Also the auto wiping rain sensitive wipers work on tip of a dime, and the fully opening trunk really helps with full hands. Could not ask for a better vehicle.

Great Cruiser!

by from Minneapolis,MN on November 6, 2012

I drove Cadillacs for many years, then down sized for the sake of the all mighty miles per gallon. I went back to the DTS and am getting 20+ miles per gallon (city) and around 25+ (highway..), never again will you see me in mid size. All that said, I think the newer DTS's are not as quiet or have as soft a ride as the older models. I REALLY want to test drive the new XTS (DTS's replacement) to see if the changes they are preaching are true... If you want a BIG, POWERFUL HEAD TURNER, the DTS is for you..

under -rated car!! Extremely reliable!!!

by from LONG ISLAND N.Y. on December 20, 2014

I have owned this car 5yrs now and now feel I can give a truly accurate review. This is a Platinum edition DTS with magnetic ride control! First off, the car has been VERY reliable. (lane departure camera & l/r window regulator only problems I have had) This car handles Extremely well (most likely due to the magnetic ride control & large 18" tires) the Bose center-point 5 channel stereo with rear entertainment is phenomenal! AS this auto is a Platinum edition, it has every option (even a power sunshade) all which have functioned perfectly! I feel that many people feel that the DTS is just another floating boat this is not the case with the 2010 DTS platinum Edition. This is an underrated car!! T.Y.

One of The Best

by from Danville, KY on August 2, 2012

I have owned many many cars and trucks. This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. I am very glad that I purchased this vehicle.

Great ride

by from Wellesley MA on October 29, 2013

I have looked high and low for a used DTS and finally on Cars.com I found what I was looking for. I guess used DTSs are favorites out there. This one is terrific. Like driving your living room.

2010 DTS Cadillac Platinum

by from Colleyville, TX on March 6, 2017

I own a 2010 DTS Cadillac, it was new in 2010, it has 258,950 mile on it, the North Star engine no problems, although I had to replace transmission at 198,000 miles. It has been serviced strictly by Cadillac dealership.

Love this car

by from Casper WY on April 6, 2017

One of the last good size Cadilacs. This car still delivers the ride and comfort that Cadilac is famous for. I would tell anyone this is a great car

One of my favorites!!

by from Cumming, GA on May 8, 2017

I am pretty young for this style of car but I love the classic Cadillac look. Everything inside and out has always worked perfect. The only downside to this great car is the wide turn radius. Overall, this luxury sedan it offers the absolute best features and comfort. Best part about this vehicle is that it was manufactured in America.

Great deal on a 2010 DTS!

by from Lansing, MI on February 1, 2017

I got a great deal on a 2010 Luxury DTS! 52,000 miles! Silver! The color I wanted. Comfortable and powerful, smooth, and warm in the winter! Heats up so fast, I can't believe it, and of course the warm seats and wheel make it nice! It does have a poor turning radius - I'm still adjusting to that, but I am happy I made this buy! I've wanted one for a long time, shopped for two years, and now, it's time to fire it up and get home! Drive level out there!