1993 Cadillac Eldorado

Owned since brand new

by from San Jose, CA on October 22, 2013

Bought the car brand new in 1992 for over 60k which is about double that in todays money, ran great for years, had few minor problems, fuel efficiency is a little low, only takes premium gas though. Had a few problems lately which is kind of expected of a car over 20 years old. Radiator had leak, needed to replace entire radiator.

Big Pimpin'

by from Chicago on January 30, 2008

I bought my 1993 cadillac Eldorado Sports Coupe for 3,600 with 128,000 miles on the clock and I couldn't be happier with it. The car is just loaded with more options than you could ever hope for, day/nigh mirror, power/heated door mirrors, selfadusting suspension and transmission, outside temperature dispaly, computer controled climate control, power leather bucket seats, and console mounted automatic. Now I know every one talk about the Nortstar's exelent performance (and their poor reliability) so I picked one with the old 4.9 and as far as I'm concerned it perfoms fine, it has more lowend torque than I know what to do with. The big quetion is fuel economy and to put it lightly the Edlo ain't no civic so 16-17 maybe 18 on a good day in the city is what you can expect but hey it's got a V8 what do you expect and like any luxury sports coupe (aside for the MarkVIII) premium fuel is requiered .

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1993 cadillac eldorado

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.