1994 Cadillac Eldorado Consumer Reviews

3.7
Average based on 3 reviews

mint condition

by from Burnsville,Mn. 55337 on May 27, 2006

New tires,new brakes,color dreftwood. interior tan leather. Car is spotless interior is brand new. If your looking for this model this is a beautiful car.

But I have only ever owned cadillacs

by from Colorado on January 10, 2010

I've owned mine for over two years now and aside from the usual maintenance I've only had to replace my radiator which wasn't drastically expensive it's a very nice car and I feel I got my money's worth for sure. It definitely has a lot more to offer than a lot of other cars from around the same year and it still looks pretty nice. My only problem with it is that there is only one cigarette lighter in the thing and of course mine doesn't work, I don't care enough to fix it though, but that's the only problem.

Great until it breaks

by from Central CT on March 26, 2009

I bought mine used to replace a 87 Lincoln Mark VII that had finally died. I bnought it used with 70K on it and it was great for the first 18 months. Since then it has been having constant problems and has not run right in the past 6 months. It's expensive to fix, hard to diagnosis and there is a known problem with the head gasket that when it goes will require spending about $3k to fix. I probably spent about $4k in the last year getting the car fixed and it is currently sitting dead outside, won't start and won't run right. It has 103k miles on it now and it's next stop will be to the junkyard.