Model Details

2001 Cadillac Eldorado Consumer Reviews

Average based on 8 reviews

4 time Eldorado etc owner

by from LOMBARD ILL on May 12, 2006

I have owned 4 Eldorado ETC COPES AND am vary sorry to see them go.I would buy a new Eldo if GM would make it.

Great Car

by from chicago on December 22, 2012

Bought this Eldo with 53k on it for cheap. What a deal. This thing is fast, but rides like a cloud. Couldn't tell it's 12 years old.

Cadillac El Dorado 2001 It Was A Very Good Year

by from San Jose Ca. on September 7, 2013

It' s 20013 and my dad after looking at some newer model cars couldn't appreciate these modern futuristic driving machines,Keyless starting and the backing camera only complicated matters.In fact alls he could talk about was his Cadillac that he had given up on after owning it for about 20 years. Well I had found that 88 El Dorado for him back then, and though they stopped putting them out in 2002..why not look for another. That's exactly what I did and he got his new older 2001 E.D. Cad. for an extremely fair price from a gentleman in Minnesota who took extremely good care of it. Smooth riding, great handling and of course the North Star power. Elegant yet manly black leather interior with the Bose sound system the car is what cool is all about..in fact it's looks style and comfort put it in a timeless state of "Cool Car".That's how I see it and most important..dad does too.

Most comfortable car to ride in and handles well

by from Indiana on June 14, 2013

This car is so comfortable to ride in. The backseat has tons of room and you don't feel cramped at all. Helped drive this car and you feel like you are floating on the highway. Beautiful metallic pearl paint that is stunning. The owner was a neat freak and took care of this car very well. Only one person drove this car. All other seats haven't been used. This is a perfect car. I would buy it if I didn't just buy A new used car!!

Beautiful car that gets lots of compliments

by from Sebring, Florida on December 21, 2012

The ride is like floating on air. Lots of information avail-able on dash panel readout. Needed lots of TLC to bring up to my standards. Love the pearl metallic paint and leather smell. Very good price unless you have to pay someone else to work on it. Did not expect the dealer add on price to be so high. Very pleased over all!

Great Driving Car

by from Northwest Indiana on November 28, 2011

I Picked up my 2001 Eldo ETC in August it had 35,593 miles on it then. I have put 1,200 miles on it since, it is a great car to drive, and with the Bose sound system in it it's the best sounding stereo of any vehecle I have owned. Or as far as that goes, any vehicle I have ever been in. The performance of the 300 hp Northstar is exceptional. I'm sort of bummed that I will soon have to put it up for the winter as the previous owner either garaged it or took it to Florida for the winter. I certainly will not drive this cream-puff in the salt and slush.

A REAL MAN'S CAR

by from BAYSIDE NY on June 27, 2011

I RECEIVED THE CAR AND IT LOOKS AND RUNS BEAUTIFULLY. I CONSIDER MYSELF VERY LUCKY. PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME TO SELL THE CAR TO THEM. I SAY "I'M KEEPING THE CAR", IT'S NOT FOR SALE.

MY DREAM CAME TRUE

by from CALIFORNIA,ORANGE COUNTY on March 19, 2011

I BOUGHT AUDI 03,MY FIRST ATTRACTION WAS PRICE,HOWEVER MECHANICAL AND QUALITY WAY BETTER THAN PRICING,HONESTY AND RELIABILITY TO ALLOW ME TO TEST DRIVE ALONE IMPRESSED ME ALOT,THE COMFORT AND INHOUSE FINANCING AS WELL AS FREE WARRANTY WILL MAKE ME TO BE REFERING ALL FRIENDS TO THEM,THANKS FOR HELPING ME TO BUY MY CAR,