2004 Cadillac Escalade

Absolute luxury

by from NY, NY on May 6, 2009

Drove it back and forth from NY to S. Florida twice. It was like driving and sitting on a sofa . I didn't even feel the trailer I was towing. Love it.

BEST CAR EVER

by from marietta ga on March 15, 2007

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED ITS NICE THEY RUN VERY SMOOOTH RIGHT FIT FOR ANY ONE WITH A BIG FAMILY OR LIKES TO RIDE BIG

A trip delight

by from NM on January 30, 2010

I have owned Cadilacs before however this was most comfortable and a sheer delight to drive. Evey device you could ask for enjoyment and seats that can be adjusted to wrap around you! When they get the mileage the Lexus gets I will return to an Escalade.

most luxurious suv

by from fresno on September 11, 2009

It is great to have the power and amenities of a luxury car and all the features of a suv. This car is loaded with all the great options you would expect in a upscale sedan.

the illest

by from jersey city, nj on January 2, 2012

i owned a expedtion then a range rover, my brother had a yukon i used to drive from time to time the range was my favorite suv but im 6'4" an i wanted a truck that represents me and so i fell in love when i bought my escalade big, strong muscular with style and power. heated seats front n back long list of features, sexy rugged yet classy vehicle the illest suv hands down!!!

04 escalade

by from South Elgin, IL on February 25, 2012

This truck will have all naysayers hating 24/7! Rides way better than tahoe and yukon and looks classier too. It definitely does not make you look like a pud at family gatherings.

enjoying the car very much

by from Southern Maryland on April 18, 2011

Happy with the purchase. Looks and rides and handles very well. Can tell a difference between this and my Tahoe I replaced. Have only owned it for 3 months but am pleased so far.

Very luxury SUV

by from California on May 21, 2007

I love my Escalade. I love everything about it. I have been A Cadillac person for the last 30 years and of all the Cadillac's I own at present and have owned, I love the Escalade best. It has every feature I could ask for in a SUV. It has the power I need. I love the OnStar features. I love the coach seats and the third row seating. I love everything except it kiss every gas station I pass. My escalade drives like a car and yet if I need to pull my RV, I have that luxury too. If you want a SUV "buy the Escalade and forget the gas. You will love it and the prestige that go along with it. It's a very dependable ride and so beautiful.

Second Car

by from on May 1, 2015

This is the second car that I have purchesed. The staff is friendly and warm the are coustemer friendly and make every effort to get you in a car that suits you. I would reccomend this company for any one looking for a new or used car. Harold Hannah

worst car i have owned

by from Chicago IL on February 11, 2007

The escalade is the worst SUV made in the history of automobiles The interior is worse then oldsmobile cars and there is no need for a 6liter v8 its too big

Similar Models