2006 Cadillac Escalade

Nicest car i have owned

by from Chagrin Falls, OH on September 21, 2006

this car is great, it has power, its comfortble and is just an overall great car. Handles very nicly in the snow.

My Favorite Car EVER

by from PA on June 6, 2011

I always wanted this vehicle. I love the body design much more then then the newer one, but its just a personal preference. Yeah the gas milage isnt the best, but I knew that when I bought it. This thing is sharp with 22s on it for the Spring, Summer and Fall. I put the regular wheels back on in the Winter and it is a beast in the snow. So glad I bought it. My 4 year old son loves te DVD player in the back and we can listen to something dfferent in the frnt.

Lives up to it's name!

by from West Chicago, IL on January 7, 2011

This is by far the best car I've owned. I prefer the 06 body to the newer models so it's a great deal to buy used!

GREAT PURCHASE $$$$$

by from FRANKLIN,KY on May 7, 2014

WE LOVE OUR NEW RIDE.THE MOST COMFORTABLE RIDE EVER.WE COULD NOT HAVE FOUND A BETTER COLOR,RIP TIDE BLUE.A VERY RARE COLOR WE ARE TOLD BY THE LOCAL DEALERSHIPS.THIS MODEL TURNS A LOT OF HEADS. $$$$$

Similar Models